Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 09:35 AM   #11
Lil Kinz
delight1208 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Another Chance to Win Golden Dragon Statue *UPDATE*

After it tells you to search, just search. it told me that too, but i did search and found all 5 and got my statue just moments ago! good luck!
delight1208 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #12
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Another Chance to Win Golden Dragon Statue *UPDATE*

How confusing..

Thanks fr the information
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #13
ajaybee
Webkinz :)

bdlake is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Ganz Announces Another Chance to Win Golden Dragon Statue

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
The link to the announcement about this on Webkinz Newz doesn't work. It says:
"Not Found. Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help."
We got the same message but kept looking through the website and found all five of the dragons for each of our three accounts. It was a bit more difficult to spy them but they were there.
bdlake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:33 AM   #14

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Announces Another Chance to Win Golden Dragon Statue

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
I have successfully won the statue for two accounts. However, the programming this time makes it much harder to find the golden dragon pop ups. In all my experiences this time, the pop up is appearing on the very tiny slice of screen on the far right side.......you really only see a very small portion of the dragon head, about a quarter of an inch wide. You really have to look for it. It has not been appearing at all above or underneath the page header. Good luck to everyone trying to find it!

Nickelcat
I found it above, below and both sides. Like everyone else, I got that error page but noticed the dragon on the next page I saw so I assumed I was actually registered and found all five relatively quickly. Let each page load fully and scroll up and down before you move to another page or reload.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #15
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Announces Another Chance to Win Golden Dragon Statue *UPDATE*

OMG I totes need to get that... and fast !! <3 ( how do you guys make the webkinz icons plz tell !)

Follow my blog! -
http://laurensofficalblog.********.com/
thanks and PLEASE subscribe!

Last edited by Unregistered; 04-11-2011 at 05:54 PM..
Old 04-11-2011, 07:05 PM   #16
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Interesting. Thanks a bunch WI for the update!!
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #17
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

coolio i already got mine
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:33 AM   #18
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I got mine.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #19
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

I missed it!!
rissybissy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #20

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by rissybissy
I missed it!!
I did too.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: