Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 05:46 PM   #21
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Default Re: Ganz Announces Afghan Hound Contest

Heeeheeee! I love the Afghan Hound! ME WANT TO WIN
iLuvWolves is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2010, 11:37 PM   #22
ImBigfoot
Webkinz :)

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

My sister really wants this webkinz! If she finds out about the contest, she will be like I gess she'll have to think up a good story.
ImBigfoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:55 PM   #23
ell, visit my GE!
Banned
jessamineg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by HappyDev16
Yay! I hope I win! Even though I always enter, I never seem to win anything
Hey me too! I entered anyway....

View Post Originally Posted by Anna1908
How do i enter?!
Well, now it's too late, but the way you enter all Webkinz Newz contests is (while they are "open") you click on contests at the WN site, then it will say (i.e.) Afghan hound contest NOW OPEN. Click on that, and scroll down. YOu'll see an entry form. Fill it out, press Enter, then scroll down again (after it's done loading) it should say Congratulations you have successfully entered the contest!

Hope this helps!

View Post Originally Posted by josie2
Does anyone know why Florida is excluded from the contests - I have entered some and Ganz lets the entry but then when I finally (I always do it later) read the rules I see Florida is excluded. I don't even know why or who to complain to. Any help ???? Josie2

It is because FL and NY both have contest restrictions that make the contests really expensive for ganz, so they have to restrict it to non-FL and non-NY residents. Sorry. That must be a real bummer. oh and btw, if they allow you to enter and don't file the contest w/ those states, they can be charged with a law suit which is even more expensive.

hey, btw, my 1 wk, 4 d old baby sister shares your name!! Awesome name!

Last edited by jessamineg; 06-07-2010 at 01:55 PM..
jessamineg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #24
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I entered this contest and am pretty happy with my entry! Good luck to everyone!
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:59 AM   #25

josie2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by jessamineg
Hey me too! I entered anyway....

Thanks so much, I appreciate the info on why Florida can't participate, it really had me stumped. Again, thanks. Josie2

Well, now it's too late, but the way you enter all Webkinz Newz contests is (while they are "open") you click on contests at the WN site, then it will say (i.e.) Afghan hound contest NOW OPEN. Click on that, and scroll down. YOu'll see an entry form. Fill it out, press Enter, then scroll down again (after it's done loading) it should say Congratulations you have successfully entered the contest!

Hope this helps!

It is because FL and NY both have contest restrictions that make the contests really expensive for ganz, so they have to restrict it to non-FL and non-NY residents. Sorry. That must be a real bummer. oh and btw, if they allow you to enter and don't file the contest w/ those states, they can be charged with a law suit which is even more expensive.

hey, btw, my 1 wk, 4 d old baby sister shares your name!! Awesome name!
josie2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #26
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Afghan Hound Contest

I really want to win her so badly!
I hope I win, and my story was really awesome!
Old 06-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #27
3 cheers 4 Ghana!

smileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, looks interesting
smileywebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #28
BlueWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome. I always enter these things but never win anything.
BlueWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #29
Lil Kinz

whippet04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Ganz Announces Afghan Hound Contest

I already enterd. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy hope I win! Wait, when ARE the winners anounced? MY FUTURE BENGAL TIGER!:bt: HEY! I FOUND NEMO!!!!
whippet04 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:43 AM   #30
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

my favorite pet is the afghan hound.
lovepuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
<3 warriors

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: