Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #11
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Adults Only" Sparkling Pegasus Contest

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It is not broken...I was able to sign up no problem.
Did you get the activation e-mail? I can sign up, but no e-mail. I'm going to enter the contest but it is still a little annoying when it doesn't work correctly.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #12
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

You do not have to be a member to enter the contest, you just have to have a valid email address and WW account. I was able to enter no problem and after having several problems becoming a member yesterday I was just able to create a membership without any problems and got my confirmation email immediately.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #13
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

can someone help me find where the entry section is...can't seem to see it
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #14
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
can someone help me find where the entry section is...can't seem to see it
Look under the parent club, contests, top 10 fall outdoor activities.

I had a bit of trouble too until I searched for Sparkling Pegasus, lol. Good luck!!
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:27 PM   #15

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

I bet there will be plenty of "kids" under the age of 18 who will be entering themselves.
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:37 PM   #16
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
Look under the parent club, contests, top 10 fall outdoor activities.

I had a bit of trouble too until I searched for Sparkling Pegasus, lol. Good luck!!
thanks so much...never would have found it
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #17
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
You do not have to be a member to enter the contest, you just have to have a valid email address and WW account. I was able to enter no problem and after having several problems becoming a member yesterday I was just able to create a membership without any problems and got my confirmation email immediately.
Yes, I do have that and will enter the contest. Sadly if you signed up yesterday using your email and didn't get a confirmation you can't use that e-mail again today.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #18
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Most of the contests I've seen say if you are under 18 have a parent/guardian enter on your behalf. That isn't anything new.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:57 PM   #19
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i cant find the entry page thingy for it.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:00 PM   #20
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

Well said Desty. Then there will be kiddos upset because their parents won't enter for them.

But if it always says 18 and over why phrase it like that now?
duckling5011 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, ao ww?, don't like this idea xp, i have a dream ♥, shellbellgotsatag!, weird phrasing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: