Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces "Adults Only" Sparkling Pegasus Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces "Adults Only" Sparkling Pegasus Contest

Click the image to open in full size.
To recognize the newly redesigned Webkinz Newz, Ganz is holding an "Adults Only" contest to win an ultra-rare Webkinz Sparkling Pegasus. According to the contest instructions, "if you are under the age of 18 please have your parent/legal guardian enter this contest on your behalf." Complete contest details can be found on the Webkinz Newz site, HERE. The contest is scheduled to end on September 30.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Adults Only" Sparkling Pegasus Contest

I don't know... for some reason I just don't feel that the phrase "Adults Only" and "Webkinz" should be used in the same sentence. I don't like that Ganz is trying to cater so much to adults. I loved WW because it was for all ages combined. This just seems weird to me.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #3
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

WHAAT?!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #4
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i do no think you have to be a member to do this, only have a ww account. i did it yesterday. FYI- the submit button still does not work.
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I see a problem with this. I agree with Desty for one. Also the Parent club sign up is BROKEN Ganz tells me this is not the case that this is just me, but I know it isn't. Ganz, Ganz, Ganz.......
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

you can still do the contest!!!!!!!!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #7
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

awesome!
i have another chance to win my Princess celestia!

just made an account. it worked
now i jus have to ind t.........
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It is not broken...I was able to sign up no problem.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I don't know... for some reason I just don't feel that the phrase "Adults Only" and "Webkinz" should be used in the same sentence. I don't like that Ganz is trying to cater so much to adults. I loved WW because it was for all ages combined. This just seems weird to me.
My thoughts exactly about the 2 phrases together...
And it is for adults but the if you are under 18 have your parents enter on your behalf, that doesn't make it adults anymore... Any younger person can have their parents who don't even use WW enter for them. So I guess it really is not for Adults only anyways
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:09 PM   #10
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thank you so much for info, I have entered.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, ao ww?, don't like this idea xp, i have a dream ♥, shellbellgotsatag!, weird phrasing

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: