Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 10:40 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces Addition of New Hamster Maze Set *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Addition of New Hamster Maze Set *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced that they are adding a new maze set to the Mazin' Hamster feature: Speedy Slalom Slopes. If you can race your Hamster from the top to the bottom in every maze in the set, you'll be rewarded with a Speedy Slalom Trophy.

Also, Ganz is adding difficulty ratings to all of the maze sets to help players know just how hard (or easy) it is going to be to win that set's trophy. Easy mazes are Green. Medium Mazes are Blue. Difficult Mazes are Red.

UPDATE: Congratulations to Webkinz Insider member yajeulb on earning the new Speedy Slalom Slopes Trophy. Here you can see her "Presto" Hamster celebrating his win.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Addition of New Hamster Maze Set

Cool!! Thanks FIA
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I can see I am going to have to get a hamster
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #4
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

YES. I stink at most of the mazes, so this should be easier for me!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #5
32icey
Webkinz :)

pop55 is on a distinguished road

i think they should start easy
pop55 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:27 AM   #6
32icey

pop55 is on a distinguished road

i sounds fun
pop55 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #7

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

This new set looks fun. Too bad I won't be able to try it until later. Unity won't work well on my laptop,
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:40 AM   #8
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

I finished easy and medium, hard is too hard
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #9
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

I just won the trophy! Here it is with Halloween

Click the image to open in full size.
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:52 AM   #10

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This set was much easier than the previous ones.
hiphopten is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: