Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #61
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: Ganz Announce Webkinz Day Countdown Event for April 25 to 29!

ooooops, just found the ad iin the right hand corner of very bottom of page twice and clicking on it did not go to the entry page. looks like i am in the same boat as you guys. well, guess it will get fixed shortly. LOL another THANKS, GANZ
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #62

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
When I find the Ad, I have to right click and choose 'Open In New Window' because this happens to me when I click the Ad. Opening in a new window works perfectly.
Thanks for that info! Also, I found it again and this time it went to a new page properly!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:17 AM   #63

tablecat will become famous soon enough

As others have posted: I found the ad and nothing happened when I clicked on it - other than a new ad showing up.

But as someone here suggested, I opened it in a new window and got the login screen.
tablecat is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #64

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Found the ad but did not give me a sign up screen or area - now what?!
yingyang94 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #65
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
When I find the Ad, I have to right click and choose 'Open In New Window' because this happens to me when I click the Ad. Opening in a new window works perfectly.
thanks for that "fix" of this problem. did what you said and it worked. rep to you.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #66
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
weird....
i found the ad twice and it only worked the first time

everyone.... with the problems im seeing... it seems like the ads close the the bottom right of thee screen dont work... but when i found an ad close to the TOP RIGHT of the screen it worked!

try clicking on an ad thats in different places on different pages...it might help
ATTENTION!!!!
this is was just tested and proved correct on my computer!!!!

the ads on close to the top of the screen WORK(they go to a new page)
Click the image to open in full size.

the ads close to the bottom of the page DONT WORK (they turn into a new little page within the tiny ad, and you cant enter anything)

poochie10 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:28 AM   #67

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
ATTENTION!!!!
this is was just tested and proved correct on my computer!!!!

the ads on close to the top of the screen WORK(they go to a new page)

the ads close to the bottom of the page DONT WORK (they turn into a new little page within the tiny ad, and you cant enter anything)

I will try this .. .thanks for the tip!
Old 04-25-2011, 09:30 AM   #68
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

The official rules you have a link to on the front page is only for a promotion lasting 24 hours on April 29th ONLY.
I am unable to find any other contest rules on www.WebkinzNewz.com.
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #69
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Just to let everyone know, I just clicked on the ad at the bottom of the page and it worked!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 04-25-2011, 09:33 AM   #70

View Post Originally Posted by CatCrazyMom
Thanks for that info! Also, I found it again and this time it went to a new page properly!
Thanks for this tip ... I was able to get the ad for all our houses and the prize! Thanks so much to you and WKInsider for always helping me!!

Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: