Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 09:04 AM   #51
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Announce Webkinz Day Countdown Event for April 25 to 29!

Big surprise, they ******* up again!
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 09:06 AM   #52
brhuggs1

brhuggs1 is on a distinguished road

I was able to find the ad on the Webkinz login screen. When I clicked on it, it worked just fine and I won the bed.
brhuggs1 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:07 AM   #53

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

This is what the ad you are looking for looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
RIGHT HAND CORNER
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:08 AM   #54
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

works for me
i am in canada and im wondering if it matters where you are in the world...?
poochie10 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:08 AM   #55
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Today I was doing the Peek-a-Newz and found the ad. I clicked it and; like everyone else, it didn't work. BUT I found a chocolate egg.
i was happy but I thought it was a bit weird. Has a similar thing happened to anyone else?
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:09 AM   #56
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i found the ad twice and had no problem getting the user id info page to come up next. i am using IE and no problem.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:09 AM   #57
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

i'm having problems with the ad too.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:10 AM   #58
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

I just called them. They didn't even know it was messed up. I was told "when our tech people are in, I will let them know." OK do they not work normal hours? You have a contest that is supposed to start a 9. You know there are always problems the first day b/c you're Ganz. And you don't hae your tech team in yet?? That says it all right there.
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:12 AM   #59
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

When I find the Ad, I have to right click and choose 'Open In New Window' because this happens to me when I click the Ad. Opening in a new window works perfectly.

View Post Originally Posted by CatCrazyMom
I found the ad!

But look what happened when I clicked on it!

It tried to open a new window inside the ad, so I can't enter my user name and get the prize!
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #60
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

weird....
i found the ad twice and it only worked the first time

everyone.... with the problems im seeing... it seems like the ads close the the bottom right of thee screen dont work... but when i found an ad close to the TOP RIGHT of the screen it worked!

try clicking on an ad thats in different places on different pages...it might help
poochie10 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: