Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 04:44 PM   #21
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Announce Webkinz Day Countdown Event for April 25 to 29!

Can't wait, my school has planned an intramural week (Excellent timing on their part ) so I don't have to worry about homework while searching!
398256501 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2011, 07:59 PM   #22
AbbyFlower7
Webkinz :)

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

YAY! I love ebkinz day!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Pinkalicioius
Wait can someone help me? IS this a click to win thing?
Um... no it is an uncommon reward system, but this time they will make it so that you have to find a special ad somewhere in webkinz newz, when you find it, click on it and you are rewarded the prize... Hope this is of help!

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Sounds like fun!
I think you're right! Also because, did anyone else notice that the entire "Kids Theme" is Arte's Favorite in the Curio Shop? All these hints just might mean that!

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Thanks for the info, I was just reading about it on the WKN site!
I wonder if this is a possible hint that the old Kids theme will be disappearing for good soon...
I think you're right! Also because, did anyone else notice that the entire "Kids Theme" is Arte's Favorite in the Curio Shop? All these hints just might mean that!

Last edited by AbbyL714; 04-24-2011 at 07:59 PM..
AbbyL714 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 07:59 PM   #23
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Great! This is awesome. This might make up for me missing last year's 5 party hat, from the eStore! It will be so cool to get this awesome hat on Friday!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 04-24-2011, 09:45 PM   #24
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like the Kids Theme, but the hat looks cool!
webkinzfan32 is offline Male
Old 04-24-2011, 09:54 PM   #25
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

I love the hat totally gonna get it but the theme can go I have an entire room done in it and pieces here and there and everywhere.
fanaty is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 10:11 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

This will be so much fun. I can not wait to get the party hat. It will look great on my pet.
I do not have the furniture. I can make a new room. YAY
Old 04-25-2011, 06:46 AM   #27
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

Ok maybe someone can clear something up for me.

I went to the rules for this contest and it states 29th to the 29 and not 25th to 29th? What's up?
Old 04-25-2011, 07:45 AM   #28
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

I dunno but I want to know what this ad looks like? How are we supposed to find it if we don't know what we are looking for?
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 08:24 AM   #29
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

someone know what the ad look like now?

EDIT:

I can't see the ad

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by zebultux; 04-25-2011 at 08:30 AM..
zebultux is offline Female
Old 04-25-2011, 08:35 AM   #30
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

i am getting that same kind of advertisement box.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: