Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 07:20 AM   #111
RalGash
Webkinz :)

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announce Webkinz Day Countdown Event for April 25 to 29! *UPDATE!*

I just found the ad all of a sudden after posting about not being able to find it, LOL.

I found it under the tab that says Contests. Keep either hitting F5 to refresh the page in IE or your usual way until it shows up on the right hand side at either the top of the long skinny ad or right below it. :0)
RalGash is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 07:22 AM   #112
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announce Webkinz Day Countdown Event for April 25 to 29! *UPDATE!*

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I just found the ad all of a sudden after posting about not being able to find it, LOL.

I found it under the tab that says Contests. Keep either hitting F5 to refresh the page in IE or your usual way until it shows up on the right hand side at either the top of the long skinny ad or right below it. :0)
Thanks, I'll go back and see if I find it now. CJ
Old 04-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #113
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Thanks, I'll go back and see if I find it now. CJ
Be persistent, a couple of times I found I had to refresh the page at least 5 times before the ad showed up.
RalGash is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 09:55 AM   #114
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash

This is a good suggestion. It worked for me! Thanks.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #115
jenmike95 is on a distinguished road

I followed your advice and went to the "Contests" tab. I "zoomed out" of my internet browser so i didn't have to scroll down each time i refreshed - that works well and saves time. I was just able to get the hat for 12 accounts in 15 minutes or so (it would have taken less time but I'm "sneaking" this in while at work!).

Best of all, the hats are kinz-postable! So, don't give up!
Old 04-29-2011, 03:22 PM   #116
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.
Don't forget to get your Webkinz Day hat today!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #117
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
Can't someone do it for you? That's the best part. There's gotto be someone you know that will be able to do it for you. Maybe there's a computer where you're going to be, and you can just take a minute to get your hat. If no computer is available for you, Librarys have computers and you can go there and click your party hat right on home.

I was able get the hat. I took my laptop with me, we went on vacation that weekend. I'm happy with the 6 year party hat.
Buttercup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: