Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 01:33 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Announce Extra Bonus Points With Select Deluxe Subscription Feb 23-28

Hmm... I've been really wanting a Deluxe account... but I don't have $45 for the 1 year membership. I'll have to ask my mom to see if she can help out. But I have a question: Is this for people who already have a D.A., or is this for everyone? I'm a bit confused.

~~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 01:54 PM   #22
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Announce Extra Bonus Points With Select Deluxe Subscription Feb 23-28

View Post Originally Posted by loganace33
I am confused. Do you get another 2.000 points every month, or just once?
You get the extra 2000 points bonus, just once on sign-up, only if signing up between Feb 23-28. This won't affect the monthly bonus, which remains at 3,000 points each month.

View Post Originally Posted by Evermore
Hmm... I've been really wanting a Deluxe account... but I don't have $45 for the 1 year membership. I'll have to ask my mom to see if she can help out. But I have a question: Is this for people who already have a D.A., or is this for everyone? I'm a bit confused.

~~Evermore
It's for everyone, either renewing their Deluxe membership, or signing up for the first time: but only if signing up between Feb 23-28.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:33 PM   #23
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I'm so bummed! I just renewed our accounts a couple days ago and now this came up. I totally would have waited if I'd have known this was coming. lol Oh well..
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:50 PM   #24
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by victoria19
yup ganz is getin desprate there trying to make EVERYONE a deluxe they'll never get me! haha!
I agree and same here.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #25

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

awesome!
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #26

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Can you get the points when making a NEW deluxe account too?
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #27

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Smile Re: Ganz Announce Extra Bonus Points With Select Deluxe Subscription Feb 23-28

That's awesome for anyone who is planning on buying the membership. Wow, Ganz has turned into super permoters on this deluxe and estore stuff. Whatever my parents won't let me get it anyway. Me and my cute webbies will be fine without it.
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:09 AM   #28
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That is nice of Ganz. I hope alot of people signed up for Deluxe.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #29
Gift Guru

holtbritt is a name known to allholtbritt is a name known to allholtbritt is a name known to all

Man, I missed this by a day...
holtbritt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:52 AM   #30
Assistance

Default Interesting site, keep up the good work

I'm really happy that you've set up your own website and have in fact publish your thoughts. I love your work and feel I can relate to what you've done. Most folks can't even imagine having such talent. I hope that you know how lucky you are. Good luck to you in all your objectives.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: