Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 10:26 AM   #11
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announce Extra Bonus Points With Select Deluxe Subscription Feb 23-28

Thanks Ganz, I think it should be kept like this. The points given don't buy that much if you think about how much stuff they release almost on a daily basis now. If I really gave in, I could spend $50 a month there and still not get all the stuff I want.

I know many will disagree but it's jmo. Been a Deluxe member for 2 years, mine expires in April and I'll probably renew for another year.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #12
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ganz Announce Extra Bonus Points With Select Deluxe Subscription Feb 23-28

Don't forget to use the webkinz20 code with it too. That brings the cost down a lot. I just renewed my membership now. I was hoping to wait for a free ham or pet but this will do.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:40 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Good, even better. What do 3-month get for bouns?

Oh, 2,000 points. I frogot wich membership i own. It gives 3,000 points per month i think.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:42 AM   #14
Bulldoggie is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Don't forget to use the webkinz20 code with it too. That brings the cost down a lot. I just renewed my membership now. I was hoping to wait for a free ham or pet but this will do.
What does webkinz20 exactly do? Is it like a percentage off code or something?

Thank you
Bulldoggie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:46 AM   #15
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Gotta say I am intrigued! Good job on taking advantage of Ganz coupons. I've heard that people have found these online sometimes. What exactly did you get?
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:57 AM   #16
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

Always fun to get more estore points! E-store items rock!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #17

WolfQuestKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Announce Extra Bonus Points With Select Deluxe Subscription Feb 23-28

OMG I HAVE THE FULL YEAR MEMBERSHIP AND I NEVER EVER RECEIVE BONUS POINTS!!
IS THIS HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE??

I SHOULD HAVE LIKE, 10,000! I ONLY HAVE 1,000 AND ITS BEEN LIKE THAT FOR MONTHS!
WolfQuestKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #18

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am confused. Do you get another 2.000 points every month, or just once?
loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #19
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

my account was just renewed at the beginning of the month ):
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:53 PM   #20
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Bulldoggie
What does webkinz20 exactly do? Is it like a percentage off code or something?

Thank you
It gives you 20% off your family plan. So I ened up paying 52 for my upgraded family plan with my 5 accounts. That's not too bad really just a few more than it was last year. I can handle that. Actually i'm pretty happy.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: