Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 02:49 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announce Extra Bonus Points With Select Deluxe Subscription Feb 23-28

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announce Extra Bonus Points With Select Deluxe Subscription Feb 23-28

Click the image to open in full size.Recently we brought you news about the GREAT eStore Rewards Event, which is taking place from now until Monday February 28. Now Ganz has announced an additional treat for this event. Webkinz World members will now receive an extra 2,000 points when upgrading their account with select Deluxe subscriptions between Feb 23 - 28.

A 3-month membership, which normally does not receive any bonus points, will now receive 2,000 points. The 6-month membership, which normally receives 2,000 bonus points, will now receive 4,000 points and the 1-year membership will receive 7,000 bonus points instead of the usual 5,000 points. This special offer ends on Feb 28.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 07:15 AM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announce Extra Bonus Points With Select Deluxe Subscription Feb 23-28

this is nice, but i have to renew my account and i can't till AFTER the end of the promotion.
go figure!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:08 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announce Extra Bonus Points With Select Deluxe Subscription Feb 23-28

yup ganz is getin desprate there trying to make EVERYONE a deluxe they'll never get me! haha!
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

can i buy it and get the e-store points for renew mine ends in march can i renew right now and get the e-store points
889wlry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:44 AM   #5
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Yes you can renew earlier and get the promotion. They give you a code to enter in when you are ready to upgrade your account in March. I know a lot of people did that with the hamster special.

I am thinking of upgrading ours again but was hoping they'd do another hamster or pet promo. Don't really need 2,000 extra points. I haven't used all of mine from the last time we were deluxe.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:58 AM   #6
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

man i wouldnt mine joining, but i cant, i dont ahve money, n i cant buy stuff online
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:08 AM   #7
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

Hmm.. can you still get the bonus if your account is not expired yet and you renew?

Oops.. think my computer was frozen because there was no comments when I first posted, and now I see my question has been asked and answered.. Sorry!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great for those who are thinking of getting a Deluxe account
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:23 AM   #9
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Yuck, I tried to renew my Deluxe which runs out in April to get the extra points and got an "OOOPPSS page....sorry you can not renew until 30 days before your account is due to expire" (deleted)

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Yes you can renew earlier and get the promotion. They give you a code to enter in when you are ready to upgrade your account in March. I know a lot of people did that with the hamster special.

I am thinking of upgrading ours again but was hoping they'd do another hamster or pet promo. Don't really need 2,000 extra points. I haven't used all of mine from the last time we were deluxe.
You can only use this promotion if your account is due to expire in the next 30 days!

Last edited by Webberlily; 02-24-2011 at 09:48 AM.. Reason: Please be polite
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:51 AM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

My deluxe account expires in April so I can't take advantage of this promotion.

I rejoice for those who can, and hope that all those who can profit from this promotion, will notice and take advantage of it.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: