Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 06:07 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Adds Road Trip Treasure Hunt

Can anyone do a step by step for those arriving late to this party? I can't find the bleeping pug that they want. I thought it would be in the POTM videos (hey, it's my favorite!) but no. Not working anywhere.

It appears that this one is indeed the hardest so far. If anyone has completed this and can help the rest of us, we would all appreciate it.

Thanks and kudos to whose who are done. I just found this new one! Been cleaning all day. See--nothing good comes from cleaning! You miss stuff! LOL!
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #72

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

This Treasure Hunt uses the search feature in the upper right corner on webkinz newz. Just enter what your looking for and it will be one of the articles.

I'm going to add a guide/spoiler here now but since I don't know how to hide it I'm going to just go down a couple of screen lengths then post it.

By the way if you have multiple accounts the fastest way to do it is to bookmark the pages you need to go to. That way when you get your clue you can go straight to it just don't forget to click for the next clue. Otherwise it might not work.
Anyway on to the spoilers.

#1 Home page / Road Map
#2 Use search enter Pug / fifth article down
#3 Search $5 / sixth article down
#4 Search County Fair / first article
#5 Search Grand Canyon / First and only article

I hope this helps everyone who is having trouble. I'd be as stuck as the rest of you if I hadn't stumbled across what someone said in one of the first responses. So thanks to whoever that was.
I just wish I'd figured out to bookmark all the pages I need to go to before when I was doing all those other Treasure Hunts. Especially since I didn't do them in all of my accounts.
Good Luck Everyone!
Catchfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #73
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

thanks a bunch!
losingmymind is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:37 PM   #74
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Thanks to everyone for your help. Finally found all the clues and got the posters for all our accounts.

Couldn't have done it so easily if it wasn't for WEBKINZ INSIDERS!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #75

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by Catchfire
This Treasure Hunt uses the search feature in the upper right corner on webkinz newz. Just enter what your looking for and it will be one of the articles.

I'm going to add a guide/spoiler here now but since I don't know how to hide it I'm going to just go down a couple of screen lengths then post it.

By the way if you have multiple accounts the fastest way to do it is to bookmark the pages you need to go to. That way when you get your clue you can go straight to it just don't forget to click for the next clue. Otherwise it might not work.
Anyway on to the spoilers.

#1 Home page / Road Map
#2 Use search enter Pug / fifth article down
#3 Search $5 / sixth article down
#4 Search County Fair / first article
#5 Search Grand Canyon / First and only article

I hope this helps everyone who is having trouble. I'd be as stuck as the rest of you if I hadn't stumbled across what someone said in one of the first responses. So thanks to whoever that was.
I just wish I'd figured out to bookmark all the pages I need to go to before when I was doing all those other Treasure Hunts. Especially since I didn't do them in all of my accounts.
Good Luck Everyone!

Thank you so much!!!!! Bookmarking the pages made it easy to finish 6 accounts. Great idea!
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #76
Spongebecca17

Question Re: Ganz Adds Road Trip Treasure Hunt

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
Click on road trip map, then read blog it is 4th article down.
how do u get number 4??????
Old 08-16-2011, 09:02 PM   #77
Pinkalicioius

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:05 PM   #78
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

I've been to the Hug a Pug potm song and the pug's kinzapedia page. Where is clue 2?
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #79

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
I've been to the Hug a Pug potm song and the pug's kinzapedia page. Where is clue 2?
Right here:
Webkinz Road Trip: Hug a Pug! | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Webkinz wonder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:53 PM   #80
as Webkinz Mommy

cookiesformom will become famous soon enough

I have been bookmarking the treasure hunt login page, the "go to next clue" page and the clue answers. It makes it a lot easier to do multiple accounts, especially if you can't finish the whole thing at one time.
cookiesformom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2011 road trip, road trip posters

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: