Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 10:41 AM   #41
diabetes awareness
Lil Kinz

hulaluke is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Ganz Adds Road Trip Treasure Hunt

yah i wish it was a figure
hulaluke is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 11:04 AM   #42
!
Webkinz :)

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Default Re: Ganz Adds Road Trip Treasure Hunt

Reaching for rhymes much? It was challenging, but not in the right way
meeshelyse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:11 AM   #43
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

You do get ALL 4 Road trip posters so if you are missing one its good to finish the puzzles. I did it and clicked on the vans at the same time to multitask for the kids accounts.

Just type in the search key words in the site search box and it's easy to complete. Good luck everyone!

- Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:22 AM   #44
connor1673

grandmag is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much for all of your help. It sure was easier to get the answers your way!
grandmag is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #45
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Thanks, bronkinz. You're the best!!

View Post Originally Posted by bronkinz
Most of the clues can be found in the Newz Blog in the Road Trip section. Go to Newz Blog, and where it lists the subheadings, click the right arrow for more. Road Trip should be 2/3 of the way over. I think 2-5 are on the first or second page of the section. Once you find the article there, click on the title to go to it by itself, and the clue should pop up.
Good luck, all.
I never noticed that there was a right arrow for more subheadings! Wish I could give you another rep!

Last edited by mlh; 08-16-2011 at 11:30 AM..
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:30 AM   #46
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Than ks for the update and news Didnt no i don't pay much attention rofl
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #47
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Adds Road Trip Treasure Hunt

Thanx COWS for the info & TYVM to everyone who has posted above me for all the help with finding the answers. I'm not having an easy time with this.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:40 AM   #48
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

thanks for the info! and thanks everyone for posting answers it really helps
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:45 AM   #49
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info about this. I couldn't find any info on WKN and appreciate the direct link to the hunt.
Even with the answers, thank you WI, that took much longer than I would have wanted to win posters I already have...But I'm very glad that people who missed can now complete their collections! Guess this is proof that summer's almost over, if they're winding up the freebies this way.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:07 PM   #50
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

I got to clue 5 and didn't get the pop-up telling me I was in the right place. As there is no other GC story its the right place. Could I have been logged out? Sigh......

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
I got to clue 5 and didn't get the pop-up telling me I was in the right place. As there is no other GC story its the right place. Could I have been logged out? Sigh......
Well I logged in again and it took me right to clue 5 and told me what page to findit on. So if your clue does not pop up, log in again.

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 08-16-2011 at 12:07 PM..
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
2011 road trip, road trip posters

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: