Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 09:47 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Adds Road Trip Treasure Hunt

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I don't get where I should click.
Webkinz Road Trip: $5 Webkinz Pets!

It is 4th article down just click the are that is blue and says this.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 09:47 AM   #12
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you, catspaws. I got it.

Clue 4 is about a county fair. Where is that?
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #13

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

You can also enter in the search and most times the articles come up
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #14
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I got clue number 4!

Thank you so much! I got my prize!!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #15
cluckie95

cluckie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by JoKinder
Question # 2 is for a Pug, I can not get past this one. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
I'm stuck on this one as well; I've gone to the video page and the kinzapedia as well but nothing. I also used the search which put me on those same pages. Anyone have any hints? Thank you.
cluckie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #16

danny11542 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Cool! That is awesome! Thank you so much for the information.

COWS, for the third question, where do you find 5 dollar Webkinz?

ok im on Q:4 first go to news blog then put in the search box $5 and then click Webkinz Road Trip: $5 Webkinz Pets!
danny11542 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #17

JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine
JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine

I'm stuck on question 1-- something about singing???
JeanneKay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:57 AM   #18

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

Most of the clues can be found in the Newz Blog in the Road Trip section. Go to Newz Blog, and where it lists the subheadings, click the right arrow for more. Road Trip should be 2/3 of the way over. I think 2-5 are on the first or second page of the section. Once you find the article there, click on the title to go to it by itself, and the clue should pop up.
Good luck, all.
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:59 AM   #19

danny11542 is an unknown quantity at this point

IM on Q:5 its very hard to get there
danny11542 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #20
cluckie95

cluckie will become famous soon enough