Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 12:32 PM   #51
boatchick
Webkinz :)

boatchick has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz Adds "Road Trip" Dates to More Cities *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! they are finally comming near me i am so happy my mom knows how much i want to go so she is taking off work to take me too it!!!!!!! yaay webkinz for adding more dates and cities!!!!! yayyyyyyy
You have a really awesome mom! It's so nice of her to actually take off work to take you!! She deserves a cupcake or something
boatchick is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 02:34 PM   #52

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

I need your help! I'm starting a grass roots effort to get more places visited in OHIO. Call their # at 1-866-932-5469 and tell them you want a stop in Columbus. (I figured middle of the state was good, but you could choose somewhere else)( If enough people call, they do listen. Look at how they added time to the moving job.)
WEBKINZ USERS RULE!:easter::cmunk::abn::goo:

ngilbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:13 PM   #53
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

They need to come somewhere in SoCal... I kno they're comin to Sacramento but that like 6-8 hrs away from anyone living in SoCal... I'll drive up to 2 hrs for this cuz i do that every few wks anyway...otherwise i gotta cross my fingers for tradeability of that van :-D
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:20 PM   #54
peanut123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz needs to head to Long Island.. lol... Syracuse is too far to travel and I would love to meet the road trip.
peanut123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #55
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

If you click on the roadtrip map, it doesn't say they're going to Edwardsville in KS anymore... just Witchitas and Shawnee.

I think it's because the place is nonexistant, LOL. I tried to look up to see how far it was from my house on mapquest/yellowpages, and it said it didn't exist.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #56
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by evlangelfire89
They need to come somewhere in SoCal... I kno they're comin to Sacramento but that like 6-8 hrs away from anyone living in SoCal... I'll drive up to 2 hrs for this cuz i do that every few wks anyway...otherwise i gotta cross my fingers for tradeability of that van :-D
I know! I was thinking like San Marcos or something
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:15 AM   #57
bunury nicole4

Why aren't they coming to Virginia it's the capital state more people live here than they do in Georgia. they should at least come to d.c.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:00 AM   #58
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

I think they added a new place to Kansas, town:coffeyville,event/place:Bayberry's date:July 23

they should another place to Massachusetts because I searched up the place they were going,and I don't think webkinz will get as many visitors.the site is here
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #59
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
I think they added a new place to Kansas, town:coffeyville,event/place:Bayberry's date:July 23

they should another place to Massachusetts because I searched up the place they were going,and I don't think webkinz will get as many visitors.the site is here

Ooh thanks! I might be able to go to this one. Well, I'm already going to one on Tuesday, it's pretty close.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:18 PM   #60
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Road Trip!
There was a Webkinz road trip in our area recently, so wonderful DH drove me. He didn't really want to drive all that way, but I really, really, wanted to go. It was a lot smaller than most of the other events people have posted picture from. There was the van, a jelly bean guess, karaoke, and then they alternated between Zumbuddy Toss, and Wheel of Wow. I actually won all the prizes that I wanted to win! I got a Dalmatian kinz klip from the zumbuddy toss, a red kinz style cap from the Wheel of Wow, a CD of POTM songs by singing karaoke (Hug a Pug!) and :drum roll: and got a prize from the jelly bean count! Another CD and some stickers! I have posted a few pics in my album.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...oad+trip+2010/
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: