Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 02:02 AM   #11
Unregistered

Angry Re: Ganz Adds "Road Trip" Dates to Three Georgia Cities

Wish they came to montana we love webkinz too. And they are not coming even close to where we are.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 05:58 AM   #12
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Adds "Road Trip" Dates to Three Georgia Cities

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF THOSE IN GEORGIA!!!

if you are close and get to go..........have fun!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:30 AM   #13
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Bring on Maryland!!! It is highlighted, but no date or area.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:16 AM   #14
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the information. I was hoping that all the states that had abbreviations noted may have a stop added at some point.

I will continue to check the map to see if a stop is closer to me. So far the closest stop is 7-8 hours away.

I would love to go.

Have fun to all those that get a chance to go on the "Road Trip".
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:33 AM   #15
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

YAY! Thanks WI! :3
Blythe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:58 AM   #16
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

... LOL.

I mean... cool! XD, I'm glad they're coming to more places, though they can't really get closer than they are right now in my state... (unless they made a location like "Bluski's Backyard"... )

Maybe they'll continue to add more dates! They must cover the US!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:13 AM   #17

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Adds "Road Trip" Dates to Three Georgia Cities

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member dolphin95 for alerting us to the fact that Ganz had added three more dates to their Summer "Road Trip". If you live near Atlanta, Georgia, take a look at the chart above to see if there's an event you might be able to attend.

To see pictures of the Road Trips some of our WI members have already been to, click HERE.
I'm happy for you guys but jealous all the same. Have fun.
ngilbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #18
Coelha27

Wznati327 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [langtitle=pt]Re: Ganz Adds "Road Trip" Dates to Three Georgia Cities[/langtitle]

[lang=pt]Por que Vocês não vem aqui no Brasil também?:bt::husky::kanga::gr::clyde:[/lang]
Wznati327 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #19
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Bring on Maryland!!! It is highlighted, but no date or area.
I hope they go there too! I live close to Maryland, so I might be able to come!!!!!!
Hopefully they will do it when I am not on vacation or at camp or something
webbieluver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #20
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Whoo-hoo for those Georgia people!! (including me) Ahh! So happy now =D
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: