Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 05:43 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Adds More Tour Dates to Webkinz 2011 Road Trip

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
Sigh...they will be fairly close to me this year but I fear my presence there would just be perceived as obnoxious/weird...maybe if I walk on my knees and wear a long skirt...
you should go! I went last year to the Atlanta one & there were plenty of "older" people playing along. I used my kids as my "cover" but in the end...who cares what others think! I am sure everyone figured out I was the real player in the family since I was freaking out when I won the jellybean challenge & got the CD.
they are coming close by us this year, to a very small town I might add & I am soooooo there
donkeyluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 06:20 AM   #12
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the tip to call ahead!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:34 AM   #13
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

I was happy to see my city until I realized they came the day before I read about it!. I had looked at the list and saw some around but too far away on days I couldn't go. Then to see they were there and I missed them, very sad... Not sure why they didn't add us before or why they came out without much notice.
rockhop7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:42 AM   #14
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

D'aww! Still no Indiana, Ganz? Even no Illinois, Ohio, or Michigan? Or pretty much the entire midwest AND New England? WE MISS YOUUUUUUUU. DX
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #15
Lil Kinz

samy808 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: Ganz Adds More Tour Dates to Webkinz 2011 Road Trip

Grrr i wish they would have one close to me, ive wanted to go to one since the start last year!
samy808 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:58 AM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

3ponypals has a spectacular aura about

this is great!! only, it has never been to ohio, and so i won't be able to join the fun, exscpecially with the high gas prices!
3ponypals is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #17

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Yes! They're coming to the city right across the street! xD

View Post Originally Posted by Ladybugheart
Yes! They're coming to the city right across the street from me! xD

Last edited by Ladybugheart; 04-29-2011 at 09:23 AM..
Ladybugheart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:08 AM   #18
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

So glad you posted this. They are coming to the West Coast of Florida and I am going to make the long drive. I sure do hope it's worth it. This will be my first Webkinz event.
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #19
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Thanks for the update, hope they will be coming near me.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #20
PenguinsMom is on a distinguished road

It's amazing that Webkinz does this but sad that they don't come to canada!! Which they really need to!!
PenguinsMom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: