Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 11:24 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Adds More Stops to Webkinz Road Trip 2010

ATTENTION: THE ROAD TRIP TOMORROW AUGUST 17TH AT THE TOYS R US IN VALLEY STREAM, NY HAS THE WRONG PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON THE MAP. IT IS THE CORRECT ADDRESS AND THE EVENT WILL BE THERE.

(I CALLED USING THE NUMBER ON THE MAP - IT WAS A DIFFERENT TOYS R US AND THEY GAVE ME THE CORRECT NUMBER)
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #42
jeepchick4x4
Webkinz :)

jeepchick4x4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Adds More Stops to Webkinz Road Trip 2010

View Post Originally Posted by T1LLY33
Too bad the Phoenix stop for Webkinz Road Trip on Aug 14th costs money to visit. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] paired up with the zoo and it's $6 per person to attend. I hadn't read that other locations had to pay to visit the van.

I still enjoy playing Webkinz online and I LOVE WEBKINZ INSIDER !!! But I cannot afford the entrance fee for me and my family to see them this year.

Please [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] - don't make us Phoenicians pay to visit your van next time. Thank you!
I don't think that it is a "pay to visit the van" issue, but to get to a busy place where the most people (kids) can take advantage of visiting... (zoo's, state fairs). Here in upstate NY the Van guys are at the NYSFair All week, you don't have to pay to visit the van but there is an admission price to the fair...same as going to the zoo in your town. And trust me the value of the many prizes they are handing out to EACH person is way more than admission! My daughter and I BOTH recieved several prizes!!!
jeepchick4x4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
g was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: