Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Adds More Stops to Webkinz Road Trip 2010

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Wow, I had no idea that there were two Voorhees in New Jersey! Thanks for showing me that.

I still hope that after the event is over, they make the van available to everyone in some way, like they did with the chipette costumes that were only available in Canada at first. They can't visit everywhere and it would only be fair to give people who didn't have a stop of the tour near them a way to get the item too.
You know in the news article originally it said they would be at Toys'R'Us also. I have not seen any of those so maybe those will be added later. Hopefully.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #22
greencow1998
Banned
greencow98 is a jewel in the roughgreencow98 is a jewel in the rough

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!
greencow98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

I just got back from the only tour in Massachusetts, it was awesome. The poor workers are under staffed and tired. I offered my assistance and helped them out today! I had a blast and was rewarded unbelievably for all the help I gave them!!! I recommend you catch the tour if it comes near you!!!
Tamster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:01 PM   #24
Unregistered

I wish they would come to Michigan. Taht's cool they went and saw the St Jude's kids though. I bet they loved it!
Old 07-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #25
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

yay! They must be happy with the turnout at the tour stops! I hope they add more stops!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:17 PM   #26
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Tamster
I just got back from the only tour in Massachusetts, it was awesome. The poor workers are under staffed and tired. I offered my assistance and helped them out today! I had a blast and was rewarded unbelievably for all the help I gave them!!! I recommend you catch the tour if it comes near you!!!
How sweet Tamster! They were lucky that you were there to help out!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #27
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I hope it comes to Virginia!

Tamster, that's so sweet of you!
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:34 PM   #28
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
How sweet Tamster! They were lucky that you were there to help out!

I felt so bad for them, it was the least I could do! I had so much fun though!

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
I hope it comes to Virginia!

Tamster, that's so sweet of you!
Thanks! Made me wish I was going on the next stop on their list. The guys I was with are going to Ackron Ohio next, then on to Bangor Maine!
Tamster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:35 PM   #29
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

yay! I'm in jerseyyy (: It's a little trip a way but i'm gonna try to goo !
loveaerosmith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:01 PM   #30
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I live near New Jersey, but not close enough
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
g was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: