Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Adds More Stops to Webkinz Road Trip 2010

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Adds More Stops to Webkinz Road Trip 2010

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has added two more dates to the Webkinz Road Trip 2010. If you live in New Jersey (near Philadelphia or NYC), you may be in luck! Check out the Webkinz Insider WIki for the complete list of dates to see if there is an event near you.

The Complete Tour Date List is located HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 03:35 PM   #2
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Ganz Adds More Stops to Webkinz Road Trip 2010

That cool!!!!!! (:
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:40 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

Thats to bad I don't live in New Jersey
They don't have my state on the list
Arya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:42 PM   #4
*It's Snowing!*

StarrGazer is on a distinguished road

I don't live in New Jersey, but good for them!
StarrGazer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I hope they add a few more northeast states The new stops we could go to but it would be a ride!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

This is awesome. I spoke to the owner of one of the Hallmark stores in New Jersey. He also owns some stores in Pennsylvania. He says he is currently trying to schedule a few more dates there. He took my number down and will let me know if he does. Also the Ruth's Hallmark is pretty close to the New York Border if any members are in NY.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #7
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Still not coming to my state =/ I hope they will!
britluvswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:15 PM   #8

GreenChicken31 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish they would come to the pacific northwest.....nothing near portland or seattle
GreenChicken31 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #9
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
This is awesome. I spoke to the owner of one of the Hallmark stores in New Jersey. He also owns some stores in Pennsylvania. He says he is currently trying to schedule a few more dates there. He took my number down and will let me know if he does. Also the Ruth's Hallmark is pretty close to the New York Border if any members are in NY.
Woo Hoo!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 04:46 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
Woo Hoo!
Figured you would like that. Saw you wanted something in the Northeast. I will post if anyone calls me.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
g was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: