Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #31
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Ganz Adds More Prizes to Adventure Park Daily Quick Quest Digs

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Won the Golden Dragon Statue today, and finally dug up a purple mushroom today!!! I also noticed that I am now getting more digs when I have multiple daily quests that allow you to dig!! I have all the adventure pets, and today I had 3 Daily quests that required digging. Each time I completed the quest that I used at least 10 digs, I received another 10 after the quest was completed!!A message comes up and awards you 10 more! I guess they rethought giving 10 digs per adventure pet as long as you do multiple daily quests that use the digs. Hope that is now the way it will stay!
Unfortunately, when you login the next day and go for your new quest, it tells you that you have to use your digs first, before you can get more - so you are no further ahead! It doesn't differentiate the 10 extra and the 10 daily..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2011, 06:09 PM   #32
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Great! I wish there were new new prizes though. I already have all of those!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:10 PM   #33
Love Webkinz! Proud

Little99Little is just really niceLittle99Little is just really nice

Smile Re: Ganz Adds More Prizes to Adventure Park Daily Quick Quest Digs

Cool, I hope I can get the Zodiac Costume I LOVE THAT COSTUME !

~Little

P.S: Like my avatar?
Little99Little is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #34
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Great! I wish there were new new prizes though. I already have all of those!
That's how I feel...it is great...but I have all that stuff too...it's definitely better than Wshop!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:21 PM   #35

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

cool! buti dont play adventure park
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:48 PM   #36
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I think this is great! I have heard about them only giving w-shop items and how disappointed a lot of people were.
karenpd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:39 AM   #37
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That is great news!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:55 AM   #38
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I still have a mini-quest to get out of my way, I use all 10 digs and if I have more digs to dig up, I wait until I get more So I don't miss a dig place or a prize in any dig place

Oh!! I thought that you could dig them up, not do a quick quest to get it Anyway, I had used the rest of my dig spaces needed to dig, I had 5 digs left, and as soon as I went to complete it, my digs were stocked up to 10 again Now I have to do my quick quest to get the 'Zodiac Earth Costume Hat'. I wish it was all the prizes, not just the Earth costume I ony have theFire Hat and shoes, and almost the Earth Hat ...

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 10-15-2011 at 08:20 AM..
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:41 PM   #39
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

I am glad to see this news for those who need/want these pieces! And I like them as daily quest grand prizes

I do not care to see them as the special dig prizes (I received a stone path for one of those), as we are still trying to find the mushroom, pickaxe, etc...

Happy Weekend, everyone!
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 11:34 PM   #40
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I can't even get the park to load now...haven't changed anything on my computer...I have had trouble after the update about 3 weeks ago..with a lot of WW activities..Rats!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: