Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Adds More Prizes to Adventure Park Daily Quick Quest Digs

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee
I've "found" the pickaxe twice and it was "added to inventory" but I didn't get it on my dock. I assumed it was just part of a daily quest (Boris lost his pickaxe) and not awarded as a prize. Did you actually get the pickaxe to use in your room?

And...my digging today resulted in Wshop items so they haven't changed that. Hoping they will! However the mini quest prize was one of the new items mentioned in the first post (clothing).
I got the pickaxe, you have to dig for it....in the mini quest. after you find boris' lost one and finish the main quest.

I am not impressed with the new prizes, I have those items, good for people who dont have them but these prizes have NOTHING to do with adventure park!
There is no pyramid in AP, the golden dragon is not an AP pet, The zodiac costume, that is pretty odd prize
it has leaves on it.........that is the only similarity to anything in the park, and victorian stones should be CSO
I want park themed prizes!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2011, 11:24 AM   #22
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

I got kind of bored with AP. All I ever got was kid or space furniture items, never any of ther special AP items. it often freezes and i have to exit and go back in every time a'map' loads to get past that screen. the prizes are ok...you can go get one of the pyramid wallpapers any time you want by playing one of the videos in webkinz newz. we won the dragon statue but you cant kinz post it so who wants 16 of them you are stuck with? IDK i just thought it sounded like wed get different prizes just AP had. its good to sell things you win for extra KC but all in all its a big EH from me good luck to everyone hunting for things!

PS a tip! if you go dig and have more then one place to dig, where ever you get a prize is where 99% of the prizes will be so stay there even if you dig up every hole! dont move around.
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #23
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
I got the pickaxe, you have to dig for it....in the mini quest. after you find boris' lost one and finish the main quest.

I am not impressed with the new prizes, I have those items, good for people who dont have them but these prizes have NOTHING to do with adventure park!
There is no pyramid in AP, the golden dragon is not an AP pet, The zodiac costume, that is pretty odd prize
it has leaves on it.........that is the only similarity to anything in the park, and victorian stones should be CSO
Thanks for the info! But DARN... I have found the pickaxe twice and didn't get it on my dock. I found it digging but the main mini quest prize was something else (the vacation compass table for instance). I get all the other digging items which I promptly sell back to the Wshop. Don't need or want a guzmania plant or ballerina chair...

And yes, I agree the new prizes are good, but other than the clothes (was out of town when that promo happened) I have those items. I agree they should have dreamed up a few more prizes that are AP related. Maybe they'll respond eventually if they get enough feedback from users. Not going to buy another AP pet unless I really want that pet or grand prize.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:46 PM   #24
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the updates.Everyone have a wonderful day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #25

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i won the zodiac shoes and some Victorian garden path pieces.

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy

lucky you, i have been so frustrated with trying to get the pickaxe.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:52 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Adds More Prizes to Adventure Park Daily Quick Quest Digs

Thanx for the update FIA.

Good luck to everyone playing in AP. Hope you all get some of the new prizes.
eeClick the image to open in full size.
************************************.com/halloween_clipart_images/old_haunted_house_with_a_dead_tree_and_a_full_moon_0515-0909-2115-3607_TN.jpg[/IMG]
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #27
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

The earth costume headpiece is my prize for a daily quest and I dug up a Wild Mushroom - woohoo!!
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

I got stuck on my first daily quest over a month ago. I do not know how to forfeit and move on from that. It will not let me do anything else. I really would like to start getting these prizes. Does anyone know how to get past a quest I can not complete?
pets4pam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:03 PM   #29

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Pets4pam, if you call Ganz and explain that you are stuck on a quest, they will reset your account and you will start with a new quest. A lot of people have been stuck and done just that.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #30
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

Thank You!!!
pets4pam is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: