Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 09:06 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Adds eStore Points to the Monthly Membership

View Post Originally Posted by Roshelle
I have a question. With the $2.00 membership do you get to go to the gold member clubhouse?
Yes you do get the gold zone with this deluxe plan.

Ganz is a business..period..so I do not mind them trying to make money...but I mind them trying to give us less for more money then we got in the beginning.

I like the 2 dollar membership because I am only one person and an adult...although I have more then one account I do not feel the need to have them all be deluxe. I think it was a nice addition.
However I would like to see families have family membership back. Growing up we didnt have a lot of extra and my parents always tried to give us as much as they could and as equally as they could....so i appreciate families trying to provide their kids with the best experience they can, and not have to downgrade everything because times are tough.

the 500 estore points is a cool bonus but i dont really buy anything at the estore because i dont like the idea that i can't sell it back to the w-shop or trade it....i hate when things are stuck in my account, like that horrendous year 5 spark maker thing they gave us...it is so large, and I really dislike it. if i dont like the way something looks in my rooms, then I am stuck with it.

Ganz keeps down grading what they give us...prime example are the trading cards...you used to have a chance to get up to 5 feature codes..that was exciting. Now you only get one, and the prizes are not as cool....there used to be more kinzcash, more big prizes like furniture....sure the quality of the cards improved but who really buys those cards for the cards?
I buy A LOT less trading cards since the change....there was a time I was buying packs every day...

Message to ganz......I appreciate that you are trying to make money and it might seem like the changes are doing you well now, but being so cheap is going to cost you business in the long run!!!

Well I will step off my soapbox now.
stellaoncolumns is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #22
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

I'm with stellaoncolumns nicely said

still waiting on family, still not buying estore, still "I appreciate that you are trying to make money and it might seem like the changes are doing you well now, but being so cheap is going to cost you business in the long run!!!"
twinklestar is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #23

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I have a sister and she wants things in the estore if she and i can get estore points she will be happy but if i buy only one year deluxe membership only i get it! it is sad, Ganz will do any thing for money but the truth is this will make them more money because more people want family memberships. SO GANZ READ THIS BRING BACK FAMILY MEMBERSHIPS!!
Koodo is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #24
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Thats nice-I guess. But its obviously a trap. The only thing you can buy with 500 points are charms, so people would still want to purchase points to get items. :/ Why couldn't they have just kept Family Deluxe and then added that $2 stuff also? :/
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: