Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 01:10 AM   #11
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Adds eStore Points to the Monthly Membership

I still want the family one back. our a new one that dose not cost over 200 dollers. for a famliy. they can take all me epoints away. i want the monthly gift box.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 04:04 AM   #12
Lil Kinz
webkinzdeluxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Adds eStore Points to the Monthly Membership

Over two month ago Ganz said they will have a new option for family with kids and this didn't happen yet. It looks as if Ganz is making experiments in order to setup the most profitable program for them as they can.

I am real upset about this and I am holding back from spending any money in the estore, even though I think the yearly membership is attractive for me, I believe that having something like family membership and then just taking it away is not right.
webkinzdeluxe is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 04:40 AM   #13
Meowme1948
Webkinz :)
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I am still waiting for the family membership. I wonder if they are still working on it like they said they would. I miss the deluxe but I am not getting the new one no matter what they put up. Give us back the old one!!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 05:49 AM   #14
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this is nice for those who want to go on a month to month basis.

unfortunately for me, i have 5 accounts that are deluxe through the former famaily plan
and if they don't address that issue, i am NOT paying 10 a month (2x5) for those accounts to be deluxe and not get what i get now.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 07:45 AM   #15
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Oh, Arf Nuggets! I keep hoping for the family option to get revamped and come back in some affordable form...if not, when we expire on Christmas 'twill be most sad indeed...Come on Ganz...you know you wanna make us happy! I have faith they'll come through...I will NOT not not buy deluxe or estore until the family option returns-just cuz I'm stinky like that! (Course I'll still keep buying my plushies cuz I love them so! )

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
Not a deluxe member was around, not even a mouse...

All the stockings were hung by the chimey with care
in the hopes that the Family Deluxe option soon would be there...

The children were nestled all snug in their beds
While visions of Deluxe monthly gifts danced in their heads..

And mama in her kerchief and I in my cap
Had just looked for extra savings into to tap...

When out in Kinzville Newz there arose such a clatter
We logged onto our accounts to see what was the matter!

Away to my wallet I flew like a flash
But then my computer started to crash

When what to my wandering eyes should appear
A stinking monthly membership and no family option-OH DEAR!!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 08:05 AM   #16
ael613
Webkinz :)

dolphin9797 is a jewel in the roughdolphin9797 is a jewel in the rough

i love the $2 membership. I don't want to buy and estore points so this is like getting points for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

what is the family option?
dolphin9797 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 08:08 AM   #17
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

That was nice that Ganz added another incentive to the $2 a month. For those that need the family membership, I hope they add something for that soon.
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Roshelle
I have a question. With the $2.00 membership do you get to go to the gold member clubhouse?
Yes, Roshelle That is one of the perks of Gold Membership.
The added benefit is that you can click on the Party Upgrade to Kinzchat plus and schedule a party even sooner as well. Deluxe gets to play the Wheel of Deluxe, Deluxe Machine and also has pre-sale advantages in the eStore.
It is a good deal for the $2.00 you are paying and it might even make you decide to go for a bigger membership with better options.

The Family Membership is no longer an option, though Ganz has told us that they are working on a known issue with account confusion and have told us that they may be re-introducing a similar membership option. But I think it will be later down the road.
For now, the $2.00 option is a great one for people who want to extend their account month by month and don't want to over extend their budget by purchasing an expensive Webkinz pet just yet.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 08:34 AM   #19
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

That's good. They can save up for pet now through this system
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 08:37 AM   #20
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

500? If I had the 1-month membership, I would have to wait 1 or 2 month(s) for a food decoration! D:

1000 should be better. And they should bring back family deluxe.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: