Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 10:17 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Adds Back To School Treasure Hunt.

I clicked on the treasure hunt and I got the one before this one. I must not have done it since it's letting me do it. Anyway I am stuck on the second question which is
"Adventure is everywhere – here’s a good tip! Your clue’s on the page that maps out the van’s trip!". I can not find the road trip map anywhere, it used to be on the front page but I guess it's over so they took it down? Does anyone know where I can find the map to get past the second question? Thanks.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 10:56 PM   #32
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I clicked on the treasure hunt and I got the one before this one. I must not have done it since it's letting me do it. Anyway I am stuck on the second question which is
"Adventure is everywhere – here’s a good tip! Your clue’s on the page that maps out the van’s trip!". I can not find the road trip map anywhere, it used to be on the front page but I guess it's over so they took it down? Does anyone know where I can find the map to get past the second question? Thanks.
Go to FUN and then click on the Road Trip Section to pull up the map
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:05 PM   #33

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Go to FUN and then click on the Road Trip Section to pull up the map
Thanks so much!! I can't believe I couldn't find that .
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:16 AM   #34
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Thanks Electrabuzz and las for telling us about the new treasure hunt! YAY!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:38 AM   #35

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I love the figurine treasure hunts. All the goodies on Webkinz Newz right now are great. Way better than that peek a newz and those adventure clothes. Way to go GANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #36
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
That was fun. Here are the answers if anyone needs them. Just click the spoiler, didn't want to post them openly in case some don't want to know them before playing.

Spoiler: show
#1 Fun---Pick N Win
#2 Forums
#3 Arcade
#4 Share Center
#5Fun---Fun Facts
#6 Fun
Thank you
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:58 AM   #37
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I, too, am glad they are offering the figures for the treasure hunts! I have debated getting them on eBay, which is the only place to really get them now, but I just don't have the $$$. And what do I do with the plastic figures? I'd rather have the virtual ones, and let a kid get the real ones.

Everyone seems to love this FSI, too, so I'm glad people are finally able to get it! I know my daughter will absolutely love it!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #38

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

i cant do this treasure hunt cause I started the Mach One treasure hunt, I finished it, but I saw Alex head and I clicked on that. So I never wrote the the code for the treasure hunts because I clicked on his head and now I go back to finish it and get my prize..it wont let me..i even redid the entire treasure hunt...but it still wont let me finish..and I cannot do the other treasure hunt cause that is in the way.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #39
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

I got it!!!!
Orca12296 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #40

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

yay praise Jesus! I'm so happy! It reset itself and now I can get it
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: