Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2011, 12:43 PM   #11
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Ganz Adds Back To School Treasure Hunt.

Oh *** bears! Thanks so much, could not get past the first clue, lol
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 01:05 PM   #12
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

You're welcome.

Looks like you can get a free leonberger with the purchase of 50,000 estore points. So it's time for another pet promotion at the estore. At least this one is cheaper then the last one.

http://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/20813/

Wouldn't let me make a post about it so I stuck it here. LOL

Looks like the treasure hunt is glitching right now. I am getting clues to the old breaking newz treasure hunt now. Hopefully they will fix it soon. I have a few more accounts to do.

Last edited by poobears; 09-06-2011 at 01:05 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:27 PM   #13
Forever
Webkinz :)

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Awesome!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
I don't understand where you found this. I have been all over WKN searching! Where is the article and not just the log in screen? The log in doesn't show a prize! Thanks!
You go to contests and then click on treasure hunt and then you put in your Webkinz World user name and password and then you follow the clues! Hope this helps!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #14
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

They don't show a pic of the prize that I've seen, they just tell you the figure you will win. Then you look it up on the WIGEV or the WIKI, you get the figure and it's item put into your dock. I think if it's your first figure you get the wall shelf too.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:26 PM   #15
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

thanks for the info, im going to go do it right now!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:46 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Thanks for the info.

I'm so happy about the prize for this one. I love those Pom Pom Chairs but that figurine is almost impossible to find where I live.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #17
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I love the chair! I'm so glad Ganz is doing these Treasure Hunts for figurines because we have such a hard time finding them in local stores.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:18 PM   #18

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

Ooh, those are my school's colors! And our mascot is a tiger!
This totally matches everything for my back-to-school year.
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Ooh! This one is cute! These treasure hunt prizes seem to be getting better and better!
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Adds Back To School Treasure Hunt.

Thanx Electrabuzz.

I love the Treasure Hunt & love this cute tiger figure that has a great beanbag chair. It's going to look perfect in my cheerleader room. I'm going to try to find all the clues later.

suzee

Thanx sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much poobears!!!

I couldn't find where the TH was & then I got stuck on the very first clue. LOL!

poobears...................you're awesome!!

REP FOR YOU!!!!!

suzee

Last edited by suzee; 09-06-2011 at 04:10 PM..
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: