Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 01:53 PM   #31
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Ganz Addresses Webkinz World Log Out Problems

oh good, I'm glad they have acknowledged it and they are working on it!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Hi, glad they are working on the issue. Getting logged out in the middle of things is no fun. Hope they fix it soon.
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #33

juliekinz39 is on a distinguished road

Thank you WI for letting us know this. And here, I had been blaming my DSL carrier all this time!!!
juliekinz39 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:41 PM   #34
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

um yeah I'd swear it's been worse today since they said they're working on it!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:20 PM   #35
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

HALLELUJAH! WE'RE SAVED!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Addresses Webkinz World Log Out Problems

Thanx FIA.

It's been happening to me on our 3 accts. My gtandma just called Gabz & reported it.
I got logged out yesterday on 3 accts. so it's not fixed.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:48 AM   #37
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks FIA! It's nice to know that Ganz knows about this, and that they are currently trying to fix the problem with the random logouts. I just hope that they can fix it soon!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:47 PM   #38
Lil Kinz
pinkrosen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
This has happened to my sister and I tons of times and it is getting very annoying. It can drive me crazy when I am playing a game or Mazin' Hamsters and then I am getting logged out for no reason at all. Ganz I hope you can fix this glitch soon. Thank you FIA for posting this updated information from Ganz.
its so annoying when im in the middle of a class at the kinzville acadamy and bam it happens. i log back in and i fail. Well im glad their fixing it.
pinkrosen1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:44 PM   #39
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone have any idea WHEN Ganz is fixing the logout problem?!

It is really really irritating! <-- Not words I would really like to use to describe my frustration but we have people on here that don't like the words I would really like to use and honestly I don't like to see those kind of words myself.

I can't play any of the games because of the logout issue. It only lets me stay logged in for an average of 2 minutes before logging me out.

There is no point to me playing the games while the logout issue is going on because you don't even get your kinzcash that you earned playing the game because it logs you out in the middle of playing.

Same thing with Mazin Hamsters, you get logged out and discover you just wasted your time trying to collect mazin moolah that isn't going to show up because it logged you out before the server could even do a 'save' of your score plus money/kinzcash earned.

Basically I get to say hi to my hamster, watch it start running for Moolah Mountain collecting moolah for me. BAM! Logged out before I get to the bottom. I have been collecting and loosing an average of 300 mazin moolah playing this game and getting nothing saved up because the system erases the money I earned before the server could save because of a log out issue.

I am reduced to only being able to do the dailys because of this, this used to take me about 10 minutes total to do them all. It can now take upwards of an hour because it won't let me stay logged in for more than one game.

The game is no longer fun for me to play or talk about with my friends.

I no longer like to tell people that I meet that Webkinz is great for kids because of the educational games. I had one little boy who is friends with my nephew get very very angry when he got his first Webkinz and discovered AFTER adopting it that unlike my nephew, he had to unlock a whole map with rediculous expectations of how much time a child has to spend on a computer to do this. he just wanted to play and play the games my nephew plays. I spent 2 weeks unlocking the map for him and now he is no longer interested in playing because of this one thing with the map putting him off.

I am not only in charge of my own account but now 5 other accounts because of kids not having time to deal with glitches, WORKING on a map and not having fun with thier Webkinz.

Webkinz to me has become no longer fun... but WORK.

The kids and my friends just want to play the games, dress up thier Webkinz and decorate rooms, that's all but they can't even have fun doing that because they keep getting logged out and loosing all the kinzcash they earned playing the gamesbecuse it logs them out before the video games save.

I have completely lost count of how many Webkinz I have, well over 300 just don't know exactly how many. Most of them still have thier tags because I save them until they become Pet Of The Month.

I am going to sell off my Webkinz, give some away as gifts and just keep the ones I really like and stop buying more or maybe just trade for the ones I want from now on instead of payig cash all the time.

I am sorry but there is a game I am having far more fun with that I can do all the same things playing. It's totally and completely free, you don't have to buy anything to have fun. Less glitchy and well... FUN.

You can even create your own clothing to put on your character, create your own furniture, houses etc etc etc. And you can move those houses around, create rooms and MOVE THEM AROUND to arrange them where you want them. This is on a game that costs no money at all to play, I even sent Ganz links to this game before to point out what they can do.

The only problem is I don't think anyone under 18 should play (that's why I am not posting the name of it) because it uses voice chat and people sometimes swear etc. It's kinda unsafe that way too because you really don't want kids to play something where they might give out to much information about themselves on it.

Ganz... you are loosing customers. Are you listening yet?

And lets not forget that once you have been forced logged out any of the stuff you are playing in hamster hamlet that you can't go back to finish playing to get your reward, you had your turn for the day!

Last edited by RalGash; 07-05-2011 at 04:44 PM..
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #40
hola!!!

Smile Re: Ganz Addresses Webkinz World Log Out Problems

Yay! cause i have been wanting to keep on playing and playing and then fro some odd reason it logs me out during dinner. so i hope it will include not logging out automatically. Thanks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: