Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Addresses Player Questions Following Site Maintenance

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Addresses Player Questions Following Site Maintenance

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Following this morning's scheduled maintenance, many players have had questions about a few of the changes. Ganz has been responding to these questions on their Twitter account.
  • Ganz is aware that Webkinz World is running very slowly right now. This isn't being caused by any work they are doing on their end, but instead is because so many people are trying to log on at the same time. Guess everyone wants to get in and see the updates!
  • Ganz is aware that there is a programming problem involving the Wish Factory. Right now, every token added to the Wish Factory comes up as a "Super Token," worth 200 KC, even though it is not. The system is correctly counting the token in your regular total, though. This is just a minor glitch with the message that is given.
  • Ganz is aware that the Blockbuster Party Pack is missing from the wShop. This was not done on purpose. Ganz says that the Party Pack will be back.
Don't forget that you can always read the latest "tweets" from Ganz right on Webkinz Insider's front page. Just scroll down and look at the bottom, right corner of this page. Remember, to sign up for a Twitter account of your own, you must be at least 13 years old.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #2
I love being a
Webkinz :)

webkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Addresses Player Questions Following Site Maintenance

Oh, well I'm glad they're fixing the slow glitch.
webkinz300000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Cool. Didn't even notice that Party Pack was missing. And when I got on a little while ago, it wasn't THAT slow... maybe I just caught them at a slow time. XD

And darn, I wasn't all special and didn't get 2 super tokens in a row, LOL. Just a glitch. Aw. Oh well, though. *seriously wishes I got more wish tokens, I could be rich by now *
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:01 PM   #4
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

DARN! I thought I got a super token, lol.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Mine is still down - so I don't know what to think......
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

hmm i not allowed twitter or facebook or anything like that so i couldn't get that
oh well thank you for clearing everything up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #7
Blueebeel is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Ganz Addresses Player Questions Following Site Maintenance

This months deluxe package has a glitch or something, it said i get a "pants and sleevless hooide" but i only got pants, no hoodie. what could it be?
Blueebeel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:31 PM   #8

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks FIA for the info. It's nice to know what's going on.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #9
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
... And darn, I wasn't all special and didn't get 2 super tokens in a row, LOL. Just a glitch....
Same here -- I put in 3 that had accumulated in my dock and knew that 3 Super Tokens in a row wasn't possible.

It is just funny how glitches pop up in things that weren't even part of the maintenance!! Weird.

BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:34 PM   #10

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

id like to know when they are fixing the kinzpost issue.. or maybe the one where u visit a friends house and it sends u home... oh and the one where u cant see what u got at your pet adoption until u search your dock.
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
small was here :]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: