Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 03:20 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

chelsie0010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Accepting Applications for Free Tail Towns Beta Founder Access!

AWESOME I applied
chelsie0010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2011, 08:52 AM   #82
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Ganz Accepting Applications for Free Tail Towns Beta Founder Access!

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I saw my email and saw it on my FB earlier today. I am really excited about this. I really enjoyed playing FR but there were a few aspects I didn't care for so I'm hoping that my familiarity with Ganz will prove positive.

Now, I have to say, I could hardly breathe when I got wind of this> I have been talking about never having BETA tested anything and how I would love to, now here is my chance, I really hope they choose me.

My daughter also applied so I am hoping we are both chosen! I would love to share that experience with her.

ROFL!!! I paused on that one!! for a while.... with the recent "click-to-win" events..I logged a lot of pc time. Uhm..I answered the second last choice. During summer months it's less obviously.

It's perfectly safe. Unity is an integrated authoring tool for creating 3D video games or other interactive content such as architectural visualizations or real-time 3D animations. It's something you'll need to play Mazin' Hamsters and other games online.

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG is an acronym) is a genre of computer role-playing games in which a very large number of players interact with one another within a virtual game world. FreeRealms is an example of this.

My husband applied just in case. He's BETA tested before and he's always willing to give everything a whirl when it comes to something I'm interested in. Go Justin Go!!
Hmm..sorry to hear that. You might want to check this out; Unity Community
I am hoping that Tail Towns will take the fun parts of Free Realms - I was hooked on that game until they made it more for adolescent boys with massive kills instead of sneaky strategy. I loved the mental challenges, and completing the quests! We shall see if TT has those same features!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #83
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Wow, this would be so much fun to be part of!
I figure it wouldn't hurt to apply... I hope a few WI members are chosen!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #84
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I keep reading how wonderful it is that WI got acknowledged on the application. Which it is pretty cool. But I wonder if Ganz will consider those requests a good thing or bad?
I have done a few games betas and they all require that you keep the info to yourself until it is actually released. Will Ganz think that WI people won't be able to not share? Or is it just a way for them to see just how many people WI affects?

Just a thought.

Last edited by blessedx5; 02-10-2011 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: typo
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #85
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Imma about to do mine!! WOW! WI is on the list! well WI totally deserves it. Well I hope I won't get loading issues like i do a lotBut I'm excited!

I Luv friends!!! Add me!

So much luv in one room!

Imma stealthy Ninja
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:08 AM   #86
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, I just applied.
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #87
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Exclamation Re: Ganz Accepting Applications for Free Tail Towns Beta Founder Access!

I went to the website and when I clicked "click Here" to continue, it completely crashed everything. Including I couldn't get back into WI. WI kept telling me my login info was incorrect and then it told me I had tried five times in 15 minutes which wasn't true. Anyway, finally another WI screen came up, I filled it in and it recognized me and let me log in. VERY SCARY.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #88
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I just applied to be a "beta tester". I wonder how they pick who gets to be a tester?
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #89
Diabetes Awareness

girlninja45 is just really nicegirlninja45 is just really nice

aw i wanted to do it but i had to download something and my family said dont download it
girlninja45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #90
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

I applied .
alyssa338 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, it's jj(:, you are beautiful!, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: