Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 06:18 PM   #61
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Re: Ganz Accepting Applications for Free Tail Towns Beta Founder Access!

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
That's cool. I'm not an adult so I don't expect I'd ever be picked. HAHA! Good luck everyone. And congrats WI on being on the application!
Animailia, I would guess that they are going to want a variety of new players to try this out, so they will be picking both kids and adults.

I also filled out my application. It would be so fun to be a Beta tester! I hope I get picked!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #62
aurorasplace
Webkinz :)

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Accepting Applications for Free Tail Towns Beta Founder Access!

I applied and of course gave credit to first hearing about it here on Webkinzinsider! Good luck to everyone that applies. How awesome to get a chance to be a founder!
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #63
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

i answered the survey lets seee what happens!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #64
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I applies, hope it works!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #65
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

I just applied. This is so exciting! I too am very happy with WW and really don't want to get involved into another thing, but it would be cool to be able to do the beta test and see what it's about.

Last edited by Babs; 02-09-2011 at 08:06 PM..
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:25 PM   #66
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Hey thanks for the heads up!! I just signed up. I wish that they had made the questions a little more inclusive of a family account though. Just llike our WW account I am pretty sure we would share this tail town world account
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:26 PM   #67
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

I just applied.
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #68
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

wow this is cool
i just applied
hope i get it
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #69
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I applied. Can't wait! It'd be funny if I actually got in... then I could give you all reports!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:30 PM   #70
sweetnothings82

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

Oh I so hope that we all get in! I won't be buying a figurine for a while since I am on a strict budget so it really would make my day .
sweetnothings82 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, it's jj(:, you are beautiful!, ••••••••shatner•

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: