Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2015, 02:04 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Gamez in Webkinz World: New WI Contest Opens March 1st

A new front page story has been added:

Gamez in Webkinz World: New WI Contest Opens March 1st

Click the image to open in full size.
Calling all Arcade fans! Have you perfected a new Webkinz Game? Have you won a new trophy? Do you know the secret to successfully complete Webkinz games? Then this contest is made for YOU. Starting March 1st, Webkinz Member Cynalot will be hosting a special contest for WI members interested in Arcade games. Each week, three games will be highlighted with specific challenges to enter the draw for exclusive prizes. Furthermore, these challenges will help to update and create new guides for our members to improve their arcade gaming skills!

The first contest period runs from March 1st to March 7th at 11:59pm KT. By completing specific challenges in Ant Mainia 2, Smoothie Moves, and Zacky's quest you will be entered to win one of three exclusive prize categories. For more information, and to see the upcoming challenges, click HERE.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2015, 07:19 PM   #2
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Gamez in Webkinz World: New WI Contest Opens March 1st

This will be fun!!

Thanks, Cynalot, for hosting a new contest
joi is offline Female
Old 02-17-2015, 08:29 PM   #3
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

Yes.. I can't wait to see some of the entries! Hopefully we will get a lot of people interested and entering the contest once it opens
Old 02-17-2015, 11:38 PM   #4
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Wow!!! This is so exciting!!! Thank you CYNalot for hosting this contest. It is so generous of you to spend your time and energy to benefit the members!

((Hugs))
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 02-18-2015, 08:21 PM   #5
penguinxmas

penguinxmas is an unparalleled talent
penguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talentpenguinxmas is an unparalleled talent

So excited to see some records hopefully broken! You'll have to count me out though, I stink at all of these games, and would never be close to reaching the entry criteria.
penguinxmas is offline Female
Old 02-18-2015, 08:28 PM   #6
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by penguinxmas
So excited to see some records hopefully broken! You'll have to count me out though, I stink at all of these games, and would never be close to reaching the entry criteria.
No record breaking required Anyone who is reasonably experienced at playing one or more of the games has a chance to win.

Don't forget... each week will highlight different games so if these are not the games you enjoy playing.... watch for the next contest.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:41 AM   #7
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Looks like fun!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 02-19-2015, 02:57 PM   #8
superwife

himiowe is a splendid one to beholdhimiowe is a splendid one to beholdhimiowe is a splendid one to beholdhimiowe is a splendid one to behold

This sounds like fun! I'm pretty lame at the games, but I'm not afraid to try!
himiowe is offline Female
Old 02-19-2015, 04:25 PM   #9
figureskaters14702

just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great
just417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be greatjust417 dares to be great

Oooooo I am so entering I am pretty good at smoothie moves if I do say so my self .

Can't wait thanks CYNalot
just417 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2015, 04:33 PM   #10
Paws123 is a splendid one to beholdPaws123 is a splendid one to beholdPaws123 is a splendid one to beholdPaws123 is a splendid one to behold

That sounds so fun!I'm pretty good @ smoothie moves
Paws123 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: