Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #11
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Gallery of Santakinz Pictures Returns for Christmas 2011

Thank you for the reminder FIA!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #12
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Our family has the (from the list of missing pics):

Petal Puppy (now taken care of)

Signature Beaver

Hippie Hippo

Maple Moose

and a few others needed....

oh yeah, the Sig End. Iberian Lynx, too (no longer needed)

...but because of the mail glitch, no access to the postcard. We did screen captures but the chat bar is covering the bottom right edge of the photo.

So, shut your phones off first. Then take a screen capture of the postcard. THEN you can send it in to the wiki. Wish we had figured this all out in time... Hopefully others can do it right.

HUGS ~
Banks

Last edited by Bankskinz; 12-02-2011 at 12:59 PM..
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #13
Leaving...
Webkinz :)
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

Here's my Lynx's pic!Click the image to open in full size.
dreamersdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:41 PM   #14
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Great! I hope I can contribute!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:32 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: Gallery of Santakinz Pictures Returns for Christmas 2011

I uploaded a picture of the razzle dazzle dog greeting from santakinz...the same way i did a patty hamster earlier...that one was wrong and somebody graciously re-uploaded it for me...i cannot find an edit link on santakinz gallery so it must be write-protected...not sure how the person who noticed my uploaded picture last time while i was still wandering around the site trying to figure out how to get it into the gallery knew that i had uploaded something...can't even find my way back to the message box that member's message was in [the one with a bunch of happy birthday messages i never saw cuz i don't think i knew that message box existed]...so bottom line...can somebody please get my picture called WI_RazzleDazzleDog.png into the gallery for me?...i'm pretty lost about all this...somebody had to do it for me last year also...and i did read the tutorial but i'm still lost...thanks
gracekiara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #16
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Sadly Don't have any of those pets!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #17
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Sorry i don't have any of those pets, but those sure are lot's of pictures with santakinz!
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:22 AM   #18
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Here is a picture of the prairie dog. I will leave it up to the experts to add it to the Wiki gallery, and thank you for your help!

Click the image to open in full size.
Sleeping Awake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:35 AM   #19
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Wish I could add some photos but don't have any of these pets! Glad to see so many others contributing though!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #20
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I'll keep checking back..I have a number of these pets to still adopt...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
8billionstars.webs.com, hiiieeeeeee, soa, tag took your tag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: