Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Gallery of Santakinz Pictures Returns for Christmas 2011

A new front page story has been added:

Gallery of Santakinz Pictures Returns for Christmas 2011

Originally Submitted by FIA on Tue, 12/06/2011 - 1:18pm, ET.
Click the image to open in full size.Santakinz has returned to Webkinz World! Now is the time to take your Webkinz to the Clubhouse to sit on Santakinz' lab and to tell him what they want for Christmas. As many of you know, after your Webkinz returns home, he/she will receive a message via KinzPost that contains a picture of your pet sitting on Santakinz' lap.

In 2009 and 2010, Webkinz Insider members collected these pictures to create the Gallery of Santakinz Pictures. This gallery contains a picture of every pet that exists in Webkinz World sitting on Santakinz' lap. Well, at least it did at the end of last year. Many, many Webkinz were added to Webkinz World in 2011, and we need YOUR HELP to fill in the gallery.

Before you go to visit Santakinz, please take a moment to review the pictures in the gallery, HERE. If you own a pet that is not pictured, please take that pet to the Clubhouse. Then, when you receive the picture by KinzPost, take a screen shot for the gallery. Remember, only one pet per account is allowed to go see Santakinz, so choose your pet carefully.

For assistance in uploading your picture to Webkinz Insider, please visit the Santakinz Gallery Project thread, located HERE, in the WIki Discussion area of the forum. Thank you to everyone for your help!
Still needed as of December 23, 2011:
  • Airedale Terrier
  • Arctic Fox, Signature
  • Arctic Polar Bear
  • Blossom Sea Turtle
  • Charming Panda
  • Clover Cat
  • Cotton Candy Puppy
  • Darling Dino
  • Eluvant
  • Fabled Goose
  • Holland Lop Bunny
  • Mohawk Puppy
  • Potbellied Pig, Signature
  • Prairie Dog
  • Siberian Husky, Signature
  • Sifaka Lemur
  • Springbok
  • White Tiger
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
Savanna789
Webkinz :)

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Gallery of Santakinz Pictures Returns for Christmas 2011

Cool! Thanks for the info!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Going to take my Mystical Mouse to visit Santakinz for your cause.
Off to get her ready
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i love it when my babies can go see santakinz!!! i have all the pictures of them from the previous years saved in a family album

i will take a check and see which ones are needed for the wiki!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #5
lugwee has disabled reputation

cool! i don't have one of the pets they need, if i did i would certainly submit it!
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
Unregistered

Hi there, well I just wanted to say that when you go to the map in webkinz, on the blue strip on the top, yesterday it said there was a new wreath as today it says that their is a new winter window in the w-shop. Neither of those items seem to be in the w-shop is there some kind of glitch?!
Old 12-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

When should I get the picture? I sat on his lap and told him what I wanted, then he gave me a candy cane and sent me on my way....

Click the image to open in full size.

Got it! There ya go!

Last edited by steffeefacee; 12-01-2011 at 05:28 PM..
steffeefacee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #8
AvrilaC

AvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonderAvrilaC wows us all with wonder

I'd like to do this. Unfortunately, I didn't read about this until after I opened the card from SantaKinz. Is there any way to clear out old messages in my Kinzpost inbox, so I can find and reread my card that I just got today? All I see are messages from the summer. Thanks.
AvrilaC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:55 AM   #9

CalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by steffeefacee
When should I get the picture? I sat on his lap and told him what I wanted, then he gave me a candy cane and sent me on my way....

Got it! There ya go!

Check your mail, that's where my picture was
CalistaXD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:58 AM   #10
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AvrilaC
I'd like to do this. Unfortunately, I didn't read about this until after I opened the card from SantaKinz. Is there any way to clear out old messages in my Kinzpost inbox, so I can find and reread my card that I just got today? All I see are messages from the summer. Thanks.
Yes I have the same glitch affecting all our accounts! I don't know what you can do except maybe phone ganz. It would be really nice to have this fixed! So sorry you didn't get a picture.
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
8billionstars.webs.com, hiiieeeeeee, soa, tag took your tag

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: