Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 03:20 PM   #21
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: A Fundraiser in honor of my son...For Make-A-Wish

First off, I am so sorry to hear about your son. That must be very hard to heal from, and we're glad to see you back on WebkinzInsider.
I will defenitely tell my mom about this, and make her take me to Barnes And Noble. There is one right over here. I'm printing a voucher out now.
I hope this fundraiser is successful, and I am praying that it will be. This is so generous of Barnes And Noble.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

waywrd is on a distinguished road

Hugs and thanks for sharing your story. I also lost a son and know it takes a while sometimes to share this.
My daughter works at our local Barnes & Noble, so I will talk to her about putting it up in the break room and see if there is more that they can do for this great project.
I will also pass this on to others on some groups I am on.
Please let us know the final results when this ends!
I wish you lots of peace.
I'm sure you will have great success with this. we'll do our part!

Thanks
waywrd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:55 PM   #23
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Oh, this is such a lovely thing that you posted! I don't know if I will do it, but I sure will spread it around
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #24
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I definately will. I am so glad to help. It is such an amazing cause. My best friend was able to go to Disney world through the Make a Wish. She was diagnosed at age four. We have been best friends through it all. She is completely healthy today, and we have a friendship that cannot break!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #25
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I will support this fundraiser..this is a amazing fundraiser!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:55 PM   #26
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story with us. I am going to print out the vouchers and bring them to my work tomorrow. I am an airline employee and there are a lot of mothers who live in different states at my work, so they can visit their local Barnes and Nobles when they shop for their kids and family for Christmas. This is such a wonderful idea, and great thing to do for the holiday season!
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:49 PM   #27
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I told my mom about this.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:18 AM   #28
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Printed a bunch out..and will pass them along..glad to see you back..and always happy to contribute to projects like this!! Please let us know how this turns out ...and..Hang in there..you do have lots of love and support coming your way from WI peeps...We Love you and want to help!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:01 AM   #29
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I am so sorry for your loss. Your son was Very Lucky to have you, because there is no Greater Honor you can give him now than to do something like this. This will Honor not just him, it will also Honor all Memories of him with the Make-A Wish Foundation, because of the money raised in his name will help so many! It just shows what a Great little boy he was! Make-A-Wish is an Awesome organization. They granted the wish of my little brother-n-law before he passed away. I wish my Mother-N-Law had been able to handle it as well. I would consider it an honor to help in your fundraiser. I haven't shopped at Barned N Noble before, but there is a first time for everything. Again, I am sorry for your loss, and amazed by your strength. Please have a Blessed Day.
PoliceProperty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #30
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

I'm so sorry about your son, I will print it out and use it. I hope others read this thread and help.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: