Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 11:02 AM   #1
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

Default A Fundraiser in honor of my son...For Make-A-Wish

Hello all,

I am not sure if you all know me or my story. I have been on WI since 2007 because my son wanted to cook up more secret recipes and WI had all of them solved for him. I made a great deal of friends and hung around a little longer than I originally planned. (don't we all?) My son passed away due to a heart condition last year. Before he died, he was able to go on his wish, and those are the memories that keep me going on a daily basis. BUT, it was my all friends on WI that kept me going through my darkest hours. I needed time to heal, but eventually found my way back here.

Now, my son's school is hosting a gift wrapping fundraiser for Make-A-Wish at a local Barnes and Nobles. Barnes and Nobles decided to help out with it. Because of them, we can make this fundraiser a nationwide event. Barnes and Nobles has sent us a voucher that if you present it at the checkout of any of their stores nationwide, during the days of December 10 - 20, 2009, Barnes and Nobles will donate a portion of the sales to the school's fundraiser. The school is then sending all monies to Make-A-Wish in my son's name.

This is a great way to help many children have wishes granted. It costs you nothing, and so many can benefit from it. So if you plan on doing any Holiday shopping at any Barnes and Nobles between the days of December 10- 20, please consider printing out this voucher and presenting it at the checkout.

Thank you all for your kindness and helping me do something great in my son's honor.
MommaMia3

PS ..from what I understand, Barnes and Nobles will donate between 10% to 20% of the sales depending on the sale totals.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwivoucher.jpg (535.0 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by mommamia3; 11-16-2009 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: to change voucher imag
mommamia3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Default Re: A Fundraiser in honor of my son...For Make-A-Wish

That is so sad about your son, and my heart truelly goes out to you, and i am so glad you found your way back to us. i know me and my family shop at barns an Nobles all the time, esp around this time of the year, i will make sure to print out the vouchers and use them when i make my purchases this holiday season (((big hugs to you )))
blueyes1113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:26 AM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for passing this on mommamia.

It is good to see you.

I live in Canada - no Barnes and Nobles here but I will pass this along.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

This will definitely benefit him. I do not live near a Barnes and nobles but, I know some who do. I will make sure they get a copy of the paper.
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

LOVE it! I am passing it around!
Disneymum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for passing this on to all of us . My heart goes out to you & your Family , This is a wonderful idea , You are so kind & thoughtful , thanks so much & All of us thank you for all you have done on WI !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #7
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I will most definatly be using these as well as passing them around to family members that shop there as well.
outinthesun2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #8
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Thanks for the info, this is good to know

((BIG HUB)) to you, & I'm so glad to see you back, Mommamia3
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Big hug!!! Mommamia!! A noble cause for the noblest of people.

Your son was blessed by you......as you were blessed by his spirit.

Why some life journeys are shorter than others just impresses me by the
impact the people make on others during those all too few years.

Your son makes me proud that I know you.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:32 PM   #10
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you all for the words of comfort and for helping us in this fundraiser.
mommamia3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: