Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #11
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fun Videos now offering prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by mermaidprincess
I cant find the fun videos section. How doI find it?
On Webkinz News, click on the "Fun" tab. This will bring you to the POTM video page, but right underneath the main tabs, you'll see three choices - POTM, Fun Videos and Fun facts. Click on Fun Videos and there you are!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #12

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I won it!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #13
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Fun Videos now offering prizes!

Thanks for the update! Sounds awesome... I'll have to go check it out!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:51 AM   #14

MetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud ofMetalMama has much to be proud of

I think they need to change the word POOL to BOWL! Kind of hard to swim in that tiny little thing! LOL But it is Super Cute!!!
MetalMama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #15
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MetalMama
I think they need to change the word POOL to BOWL! Kind of hard to swim in that tiny little thing! LOL But it is Super Cute!!!
I agree. When I saw the word pool, I couldn't believe it would actually be a pool that pets could swim in, because they are selling a pool to go with this theme in the eStore. But you're right, the punch bowl is super cute, and looks really nice in the room on the watermelon counter (and I bet it also will look great on the lime table when I get that).
Thanks, busymom122, for finding this.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:21 PM   #16
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

LOVE IT! Thnx, Ganz!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:47 PM   #17
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

its only small and 4 decoration, i got one BEFORE it came up front page.
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #18
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

That's so cool!
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:13 PM   #19
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Wow, what a great prize! Will be perfect for the Tea party room! Thanks a bunch
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

This is awesome

Now there are 6 Videos to get prizes on.....I have 8 accounts to get on them that is 48 videos to watch and sometimes they don't let you skip to the end if you have multiple accounts.
But loving all the free stuff
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fruit!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: