Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 07:07 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Fruitland Theme in Webkinz World Complete

A new front page story has been added:

Fruitland Theme in Webkinz World Complete

There is a new theme in the wShop - the Fruitland Theme!! So far we have ten items available to us for purchase! Thankfully after the last theme, this theme is much more reasonable.

Click the image to open in full size.Right now you will find the Walls and Floors - 150KC, Kiwi Chair - 135KC, Lemon Chair - 135KC, Pear Chair - 135KC, Strawberry Chair - 135KC, Pineapple Dining Table - 275KC, Watermelon Counter - 490KC, Watermelon Fridge - 775KC, Watermelon Stove - 580KC.

To learn more about room themes in Webkinz World, check out WI's Room Theme page.

Thank you to Police Property for supplying us with this information and picture.

UPDATE: It looks like the rest of the Fruitland theme is now available in the w-shop. Be sure to have your kinzcash in hand so you can pick up The Apple Bed - 550KC, the Banana Coffee Table - 650KC, the Grape Clock - 235KC, the Lime Slice Side Table - 180KC, the Peach Floor Lamp - 190KC and the Strawberry Grape Couch - 750KC. According to Police Property there is a glitch effecting the Lamp which will only go in underwater rooms right now!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Fruitland Theme in Webkinz World

aw thats soo cute!! im so getting some!! yay first post!

and its fair priced for once! (unlike a certain super hero theme we all know of)
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:11 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

There is a new maze set too, Streaky Standards-too bad I can't play it for a while-gotta busy day ahead!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:11 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Ooohhh... I have to have some of that furniture to fill in some empty spots in my jumbleberry room! Not crazy about the wallpaper, but that flooring is cute!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:12 AM   #5
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Woe, awesome! LOL It's just so fruity...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:15 AM   #6

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Cool! I can't wait to check it out!!
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #7
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Thank you PP for bringing the info to our attention! So cute!

I'm going to mix the LIME endtable with my Whimsical wonderland stuff.

And use the Banana Coffee Table in my jungle room!

The strawberry couch would be perfect if I had the strawberry cow!

But it will also be great with the Sweet Dreams & other dessert-themed Super Beds!

And the watermelon items would go great with the chic city stuff or the funky girl stuff...

This is going to be fun!

Let me go whip up a few rooms & post them.....

I LOVE creating!!!

Hugs,
Bankskinz
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:19 AM   #8
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

Thanks to PoliceProperty for the great pictures!! Theme is awesome!!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:20 AM   #9

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

OMG! I have to get that them, it is better than any estore theme. I thought when i saw it, it was estore. LOL.
Kaleb is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #10

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

THAT'S what my 'undefined' item was in the Curio shop! I got the undefined item about a week ago, and the pineapple table just popped up! I like the theme, too.
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fruity!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: