Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 07:33 AM   #21
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Friendship Peek a Newz Cupcake Event Scheduled for June 9 to 30

Good Morning Everyone, I am Glad to see that most everyone is finding both the Peek-a-Newz and Floaty X just find. I thought I would come and let those who were having a problem see what they were looking for.
Click the image to open in full size.
Alex, and the same principles hold true for this Peek-a-Newz that worked for Haley. If you you don't find him on the front page, go to Mobile, then Arcade, Contest, Forum, Fun, (and each subtitle), Kinzapedia, (and each subtitle) and start over with wherever you found the First Alex. I usually Complete All 9 accounts in less than an hour.
And the Floaty X is just like Twizzler's Ad only it Floats. lol
Good Luck Everyone!
Hugs!
PP
Attached Images
File Type: pngBestFriendsPeek.png (4.8 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pngFloatyX.png (1.9 KB, 55 views)
PoliceProperty is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 09:05 AM   #22
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Webkinz Newz is certainly keeping us busy and on-line.
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #23
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Friendship Peek a Newz Cupcake Event Scheduled for June 9 to 30

Thanx so much FIA!

Yummy contest & I'm going to WKNZ right now to get a cupcake. There's so much stuff going on right now. I love it!

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:51 AM   #24
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Ganz has to keep the "traffic" up on the WKN site - as their paid advertisers have contracts that are surely based on traffic volume on the site.
Did you all notice that they had NO click/peek contest for 1 1/2 days at the beginning of June??? And by MIDDAY on the second day, they had created the KC floaty even, and then came out with the 4th-8th Peek event... They must have had such a DIVE in traffic volume in the 1st & 2nd that they were afraid they might lose their advertising contracts!

I can't spend an half hour a day, per account, trying to grab a cupcake five times....

Now the Amanda Panda Chest and the Winged tee? Oh yeah!
But a cupcake? I'll pass.
I totally agree. Spending a lot of time each day just to try to get a food item just doesn't seem worth it to me. Now, if it were REAL cupcakes.....

Yep, the "hits" in WKN has been going up. The advertisers must be estatic. Funny, though, I have yet to click on any of them.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #25
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I'm wondering....If you get the cupcakes each day and share with a friend, is there a badge or some other reward when it's over??
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #26

gerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by cammieobrien
I've been reading the news for an hour and not one Alex. I play Peek a Newz all the time so know the deal. The other day with Amanda Panda to win her box was the same thing. I found one in an hour. What's up? I'm ready to give up. Who has that kind of time. I did win four pieces (four accounts) of the garden stone while waiting. It's still the floating red box, but it works.
Here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...inutes-699148/
gerbilsrawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:43 AM   #27
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

They sure look a lot like the "retired pet" cupcakes.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #28
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Thanks for making it clear which cupcakes will be available on which days!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #29
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Just got mine! Woohoo!
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #30
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

My brain is hurting! to many numbers!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: