Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #11
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Smile Re: Friendship Peek a Newz Cupcake Event Scheduled for June 9 to 30

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
Right now you can click the old Peek-a-Newz button to play the cupcake peek

The Click to Win is a floating red x (graphics error x) right now, but it works if you can click it. I had to zoom to 125% to successfully catch it
View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Thanks, I clicked on the old one and got the cupcake peek game.
I have only found the kinz 2 times so far
I finished all of our accounts Alex Peek and the Floaty Clicky Victorian Garden event ~
Oh my, the cupcakes are too cute

Even with the main page not up yet and the floaty clicky is a graphic error it was a nice fast peek event, yay! Click for link to Glitch post with picture

Last edited by Lrnpanda; 06-09-2011 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: type-oh oh
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 12:25 AM   #12
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Friendship Peek a Newz Cupcake Event Scheduled for June 9 to 30

yep got my cupcake and garden path
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:27 AM   #13
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda

Even with the main page isn't up yet and the floaty clicky is a graphic error it was a nice fast peek event, yay! Click for link to Glitch post with picture
Thanks, Panda. The link does show a picture of the graphic error and what the small X looks like that you need to watch for. I'm hoping to get the thread's title corrected.
I agree with you that it is easy to complete these click events - nice!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:31 AM   #14
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks so much for the infoThis time I am only doing the Peek a Newz on one account each day
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:50 AM   #15
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

its a clear square with an X in the middle thats red, ive recieved 2 so far

i am doing it right now!

i am doing it right now

Last edited by violinbeauty; 06-09-2011 at 01:50 AM..
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:10 AM   #16
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Ganz has to keep the "traffic" up on the WKN site - as their paid advertisers have contracts that are surely based on traffic volume on the site.
Did you all notice that they had NO click/peek contest for 1 1/2 days at the beginning of June??? And by MIDDAY on the second day, they had created the KC floaty even, and then came out with the 4th-8th Peek event... They must have had such a DIVE in traffic volume in the 1st & 2nd that they were afraid they might lose their advertising contracts!

I can't spend an half hour a day, per account, trying to grab a cupcake five times....

Now the Amanda Panda Chest and the Winged tee? Oh yeah!
But a cupcake? I'll pass.
Happy hunting to those of you who'll be Peeking this month! I hope you find them all really quickly! Good luck!

HUGS!
Banks

PS: I'm off to WKN to grab the VICTORIAN PATH floaty thingy for today!!! Whoot! (quick & easy - sweet!)

Last edited by Bankskinz; 06-09-2011 at 02:40 AM..
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:42 AM   #17

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
Yummy and cool!
I agree
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:42 AM   #18
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Lots to do at WKN!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:50 AM   #19
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Wink Re: Friendship Peek a Newz Cupcake Event Scheduled for June 9 to 30

I got the Cupcakes for me and my sis...I am not going to eat, trade or sell my cupcakes, I like to keep things like this.
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:59 AM   #20
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

I've been reading the news for an hour and not one Alex. I play Peek a Newz all the time so know the deal. The other day with Amanda Panda to win her box was the same thing. I found one in an hour. What's up? I'm ready to give up. Who has that kind of time. I did win four pieces (four accounts) of the garden stone while waiting. It's still the floating red box, but it works.
cammieobrien is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: