Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 07:26 AM   #11
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Freshman and Sophomore "MyPage" Badges Explained

I have a junior and senior badge too!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2009, 09:58 AM   #12
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Thank you!
I was wondering..
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 10:37 AM   #13
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru

PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear

don't know about junior or senior yet. the only thing that i can tell you about senior is that your pin has to be higher than level "eight".

==============================================================
Unless it is a glitch, I had senior badge while I was in level five (or four, when did the badges come out, hmmm) for most things, and finishing level six for creativity and style. I posted pics just above this....I just started level 7 for creativity and style.

I will look up when the badges came out and figure out if I was in level four or level five for the other items. Be back later

Okay, badges appreared on or about 02-08-09. This was my status with Slicky about that time which is when I received badges all the way through Senior.

01-24-2009, 10:05 PM #6
We just entered the pro category today, and yes this was her first pro competition (probably her 60th overall cooking comp), so I am amazed. She is a few days away from finishing level four in every other class too, and is in level five already in cooking....so maybe she received points for being well rounded . All those actions are going to be pretty cool too, a few more days to them all!!

Last edited by PinkSlicky; 05-19-2009 at 10:37 AM..
Old 05-20-2009, 12:45 AM   #14
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for trying to clarify this..our first pets have all of the badges,,since the recess came out, we are sending some new pets on other accounts to school...the levels and badges seem to match up better now..thanks so much for all of your hard work!! (As with much of Ganz's projects, the first are the test subjects..and we just have to endure the quirks)..But, on a happy note, so glad that they are making going to the KA a bit more rewarding!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:41 AM   #15

anne70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Graduate student badge??

My Webbie is at Graduate student level. 3 level 10's and 2 level 9's for this Webkinz at the present.

Anyone know if there is a badge for that?

Anne70

< Graduate Level Cubbie, one smart little bear!
anne70 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #16
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Red face Re: Freshman and Sophomore "MyPage" Badges Explained

That's really strange. I've completed level five in two different classes(with the same pet) And I've never been awarded the freshmen badge, and I got the sophomore badge when I was half way through level four. I don't understand this at all.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2011, 02:55 PM   #17
Unregistered

Smile Re: Freshman and Sophomore "MyPage" Badges Explained

View Post Originally Posted by hello world
I got a badge today!
That happened to me too!
Old 05-31-2011, 05:06 PM   #18
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Freshman and Sophomore "MyPage" Badges Explained

How do you become a Junior at the academy? I have the badges up to Senior, but i'm only on sophomore.
(I think this has to do with this topic)
Old 06-01-2011, 05:02 AM   #19
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the information!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: