Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 07:24 PM   #941
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and the POTM item i would hope to get most would be the stunt cycle! (all the items are amazing though!)

my newest webbie: :ccat: pounce
my rarest webbie(YAY!):Mystic
my webbie with the coolest item(my opinion!): grey langur (darn no icon!) Journey
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 07:24 PM   #942
AleBettina
Webkinz :)

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and I want the Snow Maker.
alebettina is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #943

Brandyleeh is on a distinguished road

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel, she already has a bed reserved for her in the beach room with Roxy and her name will be May. My family would love to get the snow machine!!!

Thank you and have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Brandyleeh is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #944
carolinahomes

jessica17 has a spectacular aura aboutjessica17 has a spectacular aura about

I, jessica, do hereby promise to make a good home for the wonderful gift: my Cocker Spaniel.
As this would be my first pet registered for pet of the month, I'd be thrilled to get any pet of the month item! However, if I could choose one specifically to recieve, it would be donut seeds, since I've heard so much about them.
I did have one lucky pet, the Alley Cat (pennie), so I was able to do all the extra dailies, but unfortunately she was the first pet I registered last year, so no pet of the month prize for her

And yes, a Cocker Spaniel will feel right at home on my account, with the three other dogs (yorkie, bull dog, brown), a cat and a raccoon to chase around, and an eclectic mix of hippo-goldfish-and snowman!
jessica17 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 07:28 PM   #945
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I hope I get the floating cloud maker!
Icicle20 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #946

3mrose is an unknown quantity at this point

i promise to give my cocker spaniel a good home, with a little brother waiting with open arms and alot of love from the rest of my family,i couldnt get a potmjust lilkinz so this would be nice for my daughter. good luck all and have a safe one
3mrose is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #947
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

I wish I would get the blooming dandelion POTM item.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #948

3mrose is an unknown quantity at this point

oh i forgot id like the yell sub or the dandelion bye
3mrose is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 07:34 PM   #949
Is in love with

webkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to allwebkinzbeanie is a name known to all

I PROMISE to make a GREAT home for my Coker Spaniel!
I think, I would most want the dougnut seeds as a pet of the moth items.
Thanks for, yet again, GREAT contest Justin!
Good luck to everyone!
webkinzbeanie is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #950
Proud To Be A

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone, and first let me say thanks for the next amazing contest! I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel, of COURSE! I would love her forever and ever! Wait, actually I can't promise to give her a good home - I promise to give her a FANTASTIC home!
The POTM item that I really hope to get with my cocker spaniel if I am lucky enough to win would have to be the Sea Glass Porthole...the exact name escapes me but you know what I mean! Thanks for the latest fantastically amazing contest, WI! Love ya!
-Meggie
meggiemooz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: