Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #861
ebaday

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make an awesome home for my Cocker Spaniel. I hope for the Carnival Strength Tester! Thanks Justin! I <3 Cocker Spaniels!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 05:01 PM   #862
Webkinz :)
Oilersfan89 has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel! If I win I would love to get the Lighthouse or Donut seeds!
Oilersfan89 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #863
kittycat1617

colliecrazy611 is a jewel in the roughcolliecrazy611 is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

ME COLLIECRAZY611 PROMISE MAKE A GOOD HOME FOR MY Cocker Spaniel .I WILL TREAT IT LIKE A REAL PET. I WILL GIVE IT A GOOD NAME. I HOPE I WILL GET A SUPER STUNT BIKE AND I WILL MAKE IT A PINK POKA DOT ROOM. I HOPE I GET A COCKER SPANIEL.:cs:
colliecrazy611 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #864
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. If I'm lucky enough to win the cocker spaniel, I would love to get the blooming dandelion as my POTM item. Thank you so much for another great contest.
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #865

IrishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

I don't have any pet of the month items and would love to have either the Stellar Star Blaster or the Frosty Snow Making Machine.

What a great contest this is! Good luck to everyone.
IrishEyes is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #866

GlimmerMuffin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! "I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel !! "
As to which POTM Exclusive I would pick that is a hard choice since i only have 3. I guess i would have to say the unicycle for my clown room cause I do not have much stuff in there and I have a really big room! LOL!!

Thank You!

Mindy
GlimmerMuffin is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #867

grandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guide

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. The POTM item that I would like is the blooming dandelion.
grandmina is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #868
Oink-Moo was a

Clydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of light

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

The POTM Item that I would like to have, is the Rocky Shores Lighthouse.
Clydsdale_lover is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 05:14 PM   #869

frankthecat is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Wenkinz. I wouod he happy with any pet specific item.
frankthecat is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 05:17 PM   #870
paragon571
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"
i wish for the deep sea submarine
paragon571 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: