Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #791
Webkinz :)

masquerade is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel

I would like the sub

masquerade is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #792
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I promise to make a good home to my Cocker Spaniel :cs: and to play with him/her regularly and on their birthday and feed lots of farm fresh foods. Any special pet item will be fine.
Bob ,my first is a penguin named Pongo and over 50 others since.thanks for the contest you guys are the best
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #793
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I would call her sassy or honeybear. I would most like the crystal sea glass floor. It is sooooo beautiful. Thanks for making WI such a fun place to gather and share ideas.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #794
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

If I won it the item i would like to win the most is the rocky shores lighthouse.

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 03:33 PM   #795
babykait02 is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and I really hope to get the Lurking Lagoon as my pet of the month item. :cs:
babykait02 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #796
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I'd really love the dandelion, I love flowers, and my grandpa used to have a garden, full of flowers. After he died on May 5th, my mom and I took some of his plants to make our own garden, and I really want the dandelion to be a part of my garden on webkinz insider, even if they are weeds.
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #797

pawprints0789 is a glorious beacon of lightpawprints0789 is a glorious beacon of lightpawprints0789 is a glorious beacon of light

great contest!!!!!! i promise to take the best care and give good home for the cocker spaniel if i win one. i would really like my pet of the month gift to be the dounut seeds. i have been tring for almost a year to get them.

good luck everyone and to who ever wins i hope you get what you wished for
pawprints0789 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #798
Lil Kinz
xolindseyyyyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and I hope to recieve the Rocky Shores Lighthouse, it's very pretty and peaceful.
xolindseyyyyyy is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #799
Hogwart is my home!

lions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to all

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel, and I'd love to get the Webkinz Day Countdown.
lions&wolves is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #800
natira
Gifted

natira has a spectacular aura about

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

I hope to get a Webkinz Day Count Down meter.
natira is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: