Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 02:18 PM   #711
cutietink
Gift Guru

duckiez is a jewel in the roughduckiez is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel If I won I would hope to get my daughter the yellow submarine. She loves all vehicles. And that's one of the few I haven't managed to get for her.
duckiez is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #712
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

If I'm lucky enought to win this contest, I would love any of the latest 3 new POTM items but mostly the dandelion.

Thanks for the contest and heres to ALL the fallen heros that have fought to keep our country free. We will NEVER forget!
Old 05-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #713
Webkinz :)

starstruck is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

The POTM item I would want would be the Blooming Dandelion.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #714
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel when i get one. I can't wait to get it & the pet of the month item i want is the Lurking Lagoon. Can't wait to see if i can win . Thanks for the chance
Old 05-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #715
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel", and if I were to win, I would hope for the new garden weed. Gardens are one of my favorite parts of Webkinz world. I don't buy many of the estore items and I think I have some beautiful gardens, but I have been hoping for that weed with the last 2 adoptions and no luck yet!!

Thanks again for another fantastic givaway! I hope I get lucky. Have a great weekend. Cat
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 02:22 PM   #716
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel :cs:
For my POTM item I would get the carnival strength tester

Good luck everyone!
98violet is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #717
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

I have a littlekiz Cocker Spaniel who would love a big brother

I would love a Sunflower
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #718

3mrose is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there, i promise to give my pet a good home, and i would love either the yellow sub or the cloud machine as the potm gift thank you have a great weekend 3mrose
3mrose is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #719

*RowRow* has a spectacular aura about

I promise, promise, promise I will make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!! I already have the perfect room for him!! And for the POTM item I hope I get, hmmm... I would have to say, the "Crystal Sea Glass Flooring".
*RowRow* is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #720
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

I promise to make a happy home for my Cocker Spaniel. I think I want the Snowflake Maker most.

Great idea! Thanks!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: