Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #61
amyjones7180
Webkinz :)

amyjones7180 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!

The POTM item that I want the most is the Carnival Strength Tester. Thanks!!!
amyjones7180 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #62

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

Wow, the WI staff just won't stop with contests will they? xP

I promise to make a good home for a cocker spaniel, and to never betray it.

- LabradorLuverZ =)
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:33 AM   #63
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel."

The pet of the month item I would really want would be the dandelion plant or the sea glass floor as I have not been lucky to get those items before. Thank you so much for doing contests like this, they are so much fun!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:33 AM   #64
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

oh wow! another great contest! If I win I promise to love him and feed him and hug him and play with him......I would really like the balloon machine for the pet of the month item... you can never have too many baloons now can you ? they just make you happy! I will call him mini-cheree lol
Old 05-23-2009, 08:33 AM   #65
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

and I REALLY want the balloon machine.
wendypie is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:33 AM   #66

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I hope to win the Blooming Dandelion POTM item when I adopt my new Cocker Spaniel!

Thanks for another great contest!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:34 AM   #67
lavendarsweets is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

The POTM item I'm most looking forward too is the submarine or the cloud machine.
lavendarsweets is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:34 AM   #68
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel
And i would love the submarine
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:35 AM   #69
Let's go Yankees

26YanksW is on a distinguished road

I PROMISE to make a good home for my cocker spaniel. I would love the subarine for him, but anything would be good.
26YanksW is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 08:35 AM   #70
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spanile. I would love tho get the blooming dandalion
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: