Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #651
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

Which Pet of the Month item I hope to get: The Cloud Machine for my tree top room (if it's allowed in them) if not, the for my beach room.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #652
Webkinz :)

Kevster777 will become famous soon enough

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel and I hope to get the donut seed plant for the POTM item. Also, just to say, it's my birthday on the 25th and i'm probally not going to get a webkinz so it would be great to get one and the webkinz being the pet of the month would be so great.
Kevster777 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #653
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

I'd probably want the Lighthouse!
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #654
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I promise to give my webkinz cocker spaniel a very good home.
I would really really really like it if I got a bumper car. They are just so cool!

Thanks for donating the webbies!
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:16 PM   #655

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. The POTM item I would love to get is the Blooming Dandeliion!
Old 05-23-2009, 01:16 PM   #656
Lil Kinz
iknitmagic is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel! I hope to get the donut seeds or the super stunt unicycle when I adopt him-- I'll name him Rolf after the piano playing dog from the Muppet Show.:cs:
iknitmagic is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #657
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel the POTM item(s) I most want to get is the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring or the Dandlion. The Flooring would look great in my out of Water Fish/Froggy room and the Dandlion would be great out in my sitting garden.
Thank you for doing another contest!
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #658
gamer girl ^^

Rikku is on a distinguished road

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!!! And the PotM item I hope to get most is the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring!!!
Rikku is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #659
cr8tive1
Gifted
craftymom is on a distinguished road

"I promise to make a good [COLOR=#CC0000 ! important][COLOR=#CC0000 ! important]home[/COLOR][/COLOR]Click the image to open in full size.
for my Cocker Spaniel
" and I would love to get the sub as the POTM item.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #660

51396 is a glorious beacon of light51396 is a glorious beacon of light

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I would really like to have the Glass Sea Floor!!
51396 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: