Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 01:10 PM   #641
Webkinz :)
stephsten is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

If I were to win, I promise to give my Cocker Spaniel a wonderful home. He would become best friend to my only pet, Fifi, who is a Lil Kinz White Poodle. She would LOVE to have someone to share Webkinz World with.

I would hope to get the Blooming Dandelion, but would be thrilled with any of the POTM items.

Thanks for the contest and chance to win a friend for Fifi.
stephsten is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #642

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel, and I would hope for Donut Seeds.

Thanks for a great contest, U ROCK!!!!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #643
abbismom
Lil Kinz
Jille is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel. I have a real doggie named Abbi, who happens to be a Cocker Spaniel, so we would both love to welcome a new friend into our hearts!

I hope (wish and pray ) that I would be lucky enough to get one of the new Mega Movie Screens when I adopt my little dog.

Thanks for having this contest!

Jille :bas:
Jille is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #644
ow, its emma!
Gift Guru

Pokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud ofPokadottie has much to be proud of

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!

I would love to receive a Hover Car...

thanks again for being a great website, WI!
Pokadottie is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #645
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

I promise to make a very good home for my cocker spaniel, and I would like to get the frosty snow machine. Thank you for your offer.
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #646

c2justice is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"!!! The POTM item that I most hope to get is the dandilion plant.

Have a wowzer webkinz weekend everyone!!!
c2justice is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #647
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a great home for the cocker spaniel.
I would hope to get the doughnut seeds that is all i ne to complete my collection
Sawyer4325 is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #648

pitawita will become famous soon enough

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel

I really want donut seeds that would be so cool !!!!!!! :cs:
pitawita is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #649
LonerGirl240 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel! I want doughnut plant seeds to add to my garden. Thanks for the great contest!
LonerGirl240 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #650
demdave is a name known to alldemdave is a name known to alldemdave is a name known to all

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" and the Pet of the Month item I hope to get the most is a grey arabian!

demdave is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: