Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 11:38 AM   #521
Webkinz :)

BoSox is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I'd give the Cocker Spaniel a very good home and he would be well loved. I'd be happy with any prize but I do like the dandeilion plant.
BoSox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 11:39 AM   #522
loveemwebkinz

Love'EmWebkinz is just really niceLove'EmWebkinz is just really nice

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel

and if I was lucky enough to win I would love to have the submarine to add to my car collection.

Thank you for yet another great giveaway and an extra huge thanks to the donor of these great pets.
Love'EmWebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:39 AM   #523

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel. the potm item i would most like is the lagoon. my first pet was a bullfrog and since day one i wanted to make a room for her with that item as the centerpiece.
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:40 AM   #524
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel. If I win I would hope to get the submarine. It would go great in my underwater room! Or the dandilion item would be wonderful also. I would just be thankful for anything I may get. Webbies get expensive after a while and to be offered a free one is just awesome! Thanks ! You ROCK!
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:40 AM   #525
WinterIvy

WinterIvy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WinterIvy
I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!

If I get the Pet of The Month item I'm really really really hoping for the submarine for my hubby. His dad was a submariner for almost 30 years and I know it would mean so much to him if I could give him the sub!
Meep and I forgot to mention the little cocker would be my first webkinz dog! I would most likely name her in honor of our dog (my heart!) Dixie!
WinterIvy is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:41 AM   #526
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" If I get the Cocker Spaniel I hope to get the Super Stunt Unicycle! I have never had a POTM and I think it would be super fun with all the special activites! My stores never have the POTM'S. Thanks so much for the awesome contest!
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:41 AM   #527
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

And if I win...I would LOVE to get the Donut Seeds! I have been hoping for them month after month and haven't gotten them yet! I love my garden and tend to it soooo faithfully! The only thing missing are the wonderful donut seeds! Maybe this month they will come!
lpndutcher is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:41 AM   #528

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" and I would most like to get the Crystal Sea Glass Flooring as my POTM gift.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:42 AM   #529

ladybuglys is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel I would like any potm item I think they are all really cool.
ladybuglys is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #530
katworm is on a distinguished road

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel! I hope to get some donut seeds.
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: