Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 10:41 AM   #411
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Default Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

You are guys are just amazing with all these giveaways lately!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel

For the POTM item, I would love the submarine most. My son has wanted one since it was released, and we just haven't been able to buy too many pets of the month to try and get one yet.

Thank you!
kellykam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 10:42 AM   #412
Gift Guru

tpfkb2 is a jewel in the roughtpfkb2 is a jewel in the rough

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel" and the potm item i would enjoy recieving the most is the submarine
Old 05-23-2009, 10:42 AM   #413
3 shooting stars
Webkinz :)

dcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I dcr173. promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel.

i would really love the lurking lagoon
dcr173 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:42 AM   #414
Lil Kinz
gamepiong is on a distinguished road

I promise to make a good home for my cocker spaniel!

If I was lucky enough to win I would really like to get the balloon blower item cause my own magicically disapered. Hope i get it thanks :cs:
gamepiong is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #415

Opal14 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,

I promise to make a good home for my new cocker spaniel; I'd name him "Hugo"...and I would love to plant a donut seed so he could watch it grow.

Thanks Webkinzinsider; you're great!
Opal14 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #416

stargazer29 is an unknown quantity at this point

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!

I would be happy with any POTM item.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #417
Transformers! <3

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

"I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel"

I really would want the flying saucer, i've been trying to get that forever! I may even go buy a plush to fit with the code, that's what i did with the American Albino i won out of trading cards!

Good luck to everyone!
twilight is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:45 AM   #418
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

I promise to make a good home for my Cocker Spaniel!

I'd want the Donut Plant Seeds, no question. Those are awesome.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:45 AM   #419
erinrardin
Gift Trainee

smrardin has a spectacular aura about

I promise to make a good home for my new Cocker Spaniel should I be lucky enough to win. Cockers are one of my favorite animals because they remind me of my own dear cocker Winston who was a good and faithful pet for many long years. The item I would like most to receive as an adoption gift is the Flying Saucer.
smrardin is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 10:45 AM   #420
Unregistered

Smile Re: Free Webkinz Cocker Spaniel Contest for Memorial Day Weekend!

I Promise I will make a FANTABULOUS home for my Cocker Spaniel. I really don't care what Pet of the Month item i get i just love Cocker Spinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed

Tags
*eats tag*, adopt a cocker spaniel!, amazing contest!!!-ambeh, awesome, awesome contest!! <3, awsome contest!!, bosoxfan97 will win!, ebadaywantsaspaniel, good luck to all!, good luck to everyone!, great contest~tennis~, hailee, i got a tag!!!, i wish eveyone good luck!, shadow eats tags - sc, super duper contest, w.i. rocks! - pip12, what a fantastic contest!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: